Select from a variety of service providers and industries (e.g., do not evaluate only restaurants). Some examples include retail, restaurant, sport and entertainment events, automotive services, airlines, event planners, insurance providers, attorneys, campus services, hair stylists, nail salons, and customer service call centers. Review 1 sport property during the term if possible.
It is highly recommended you perform your write-ups as soon as possible after each encounter. Do not try to write from extended memory. It is preferable that a mixture of experiences be documented (i.e., both “good” and “bad” customer service encounters).
REQUIRED SERVICE ENCOUNTER CONTENT
Provide the following information to document your service encounter.
- Service provider information: Note the name of the service provider; the industry category of the service provider (e.g., fast food, specialty retail, etc.); and the date, time, and location of the encounter. If the encounter was web-based, be sure to note the provider’s URL and service methodology (e.g., live chat, email, etc.). If the encounter was phone-based, be sure to note which department(s) you interacted with.
- What were the circumstances that led to this encounter? (e.g., to meet an emergency need, socializing, impulse decision, etc.)? Why did you choose this particular service provider?
- Describe your interaction(s) and experience(s) with the provider’s employees. For example, were you greeted upon entering the location? Did an employee offer you assistance? Describe the employee’s competence in meeting your needs. If they did not know the answer to a question, did they offer to find out the answer from someone else? Share other pertinent information including any service recovery efforts.
- Provide an evaluation of the provider’s servicescape and its processes (e.g., was there too much clutter, do you think there is a better and/or faster way the organization could serve its customers, etc.). Comment on the provider’s web-based servicescape too as applicable (e.g., describe how easy was it to navigate and purchase tickets online for the event you attended).
- On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being “Extremely Dissatisfied” and 5 being “Extremely Satisfied,” how would you rate your level of satisfaction with this encounter?
- If you were dissatisfied or neutral with your experience (i.e., you rated your experience a 1, 2, or 3), what could the employee(s)/service provider have done to make you more satisfied with your encounter?
- How likely are you to return to this service provider? Why or why not? Would you recommend this provider to a friend/social acquaintance? Why or why not?
- What is the key managerial takeaway from your experience? Regardless of the industry category of your encounter, how can the takeaway be applied to guest services within the sport industry?
Lessing, as we have visible, is considered with the aid of many to be a primary consultant of the Enlightenment generation. He became well referred to as a dramatist, critic, and logician for the duration of this time frame in Germany. The truth that his works remain popular and influential even in cutting-edge instances is a testament to his ongoing influence. In phrases of religious tolerance, Lessing’s philosophies are perhaps first-class represented with the aid of those dramatic pieces every of those works is an example of the critical and independent thinking that drove Lessing from his early days at university in Leipzig and during his lifestyles. Lessing’s impact is still felt today. As discussed above, the thoughts introduced to the fore within the eighteenth century had a excellent effect on Western society. The standards introduced for the duration of the stage referred to as the Enlightenment had far-attaining consequences. In fact, a lot of those thoughts stay influential to this present day. most of the prejudices that had been formulated regarding spiritual affiliations had been analyzed and observed to be trying. This subject is nowhere greater obvious than in Lessing’s performs, Nathan the sensible and The Jews. Lessing’s messages in both of those performs call into question each the claims of Christianity and the importance of the underlying countrywide identification. Many humans bear in mind Lessing to be a main representative of the length of Enlightenment in Germany. His have an effect on is felt in lots of spheres: he became well referred to as a dramatist, critic, and truth seeker at some stage in this epoch, and his works remain famous and influential even in modern-day instances. In phrases of religious tolerance, Lessing’s philosophies are possibly pleasant represented by means of of his dramatic portions, Nathan der Weise, or Nathan the clever, and Die Juden, or The Jews In each of those plays, Lessing makes clear his perception that people ought to no longer be judged by way of their religious affiliations. In Nathan the clever, we find a complicated blend of ideologies. these same ideologies are present within the Jews, although to a lesser volume. it could be said that the actual villain in each of those plays is the insidious hatred that is handed down from one era to the next. Lessing portrays this hatred as a complex aggregate of mistrust and lack of understanding that is so deeply ingrained in human beings that frequently it stays unquestioned. both Nathan the clever and The Jews can be taken into consideration motors in which Lessing’s theological beliefs are given voice. within the eighteenth century, the thoughts added by using the Enlightenment had far-attaining outcomes on Western society, and people outcomes are elucidated in those dramatic works. an awful lot of Europe have been riddled with archaic prejudices towards the ones whose spiritual religion become considered to be a minority. Lessing makes a speciality of these prejudices in an powerful dramatic format. In terms of spiritual tolerance, Lessing’s philosophies are strongly represented via these dramatic portions. within the eighteenth century, the thoughts added by the Enlightenment had far-reaching consequences on Western society. In truth, many of those thoughts remain influential to these days. For readers these days, those works keep to have an effect. each of those plays provide a close examine the evolving attitudes toward religion and society of that technology.>GET ANSWER