Name: Ms. Jasmine, Gender: female Age:16 years old T- 98.4 P- 79 R 16 116/72 Ht 5’5 Wt 127lbs
Ms. Jasmine is a 16-year-old AA female who comes to the clinic today with her parents and her brother for continued family psychotherapy session for the treatment of schizoaffective disorder (Bipolar Type), Generalized anxiety disorders, Specific Learning Disorder [With impairment in mathematics and reading], mood disorder and Oppositional defiant disorder. She has two younger brothers, one with history of ADHD, the other with history of anxiety. Her mother has anxiety; her father has paranoia schizophrenia.
Patient stated that her triggers increased in the last week because her parents invited her sister`s three rowdy kids for the X-mas holiday. She becomes irritated, when they will not stay quite at home. Secondly, pt reports ending a shot-term relationship recently. Pt reports trying to remove stress from her life. Pt reports “always having to be the one to apologize to her boyfriends and how this makes her feel and how her family views it.
Jasmine has several friends but has not kept in touch with them since the onset of COVID – 19. She has not been showering in the past few weeks. She sleeps 3–4 hrs/night. Pt reported no SI/HI nor AH/VH or safety concerns.
Select a group patient for whom you conducted psychotherapy for a mood disorder during the last 4 weeks (SEE CASE STUDY)
• . Create a Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation Note on this patient using the template provided. There is also a completed template provided as an exemplar and guide.
• Include at least five scholarly resources to support your assessment and diagnostic reasoning.
• Include subjective and objective data; assessment from most recent mental status exam; current psychiatric diagnosis including differentials that were ruled out; current psychotherapeutic plan (include one health promotion activity and one patient education strategy you provided); and patient progress toward treatment goals.
• Subjective: What details did the patient provide regarding their chief complaint and symptomology to derive your differential diagnosis? What was the duration and severity of their symptoms? How are their symptoms impacting their functioning in life?
• Objective: What observations did you make during the psychiatric assessment?
• Assessment: Discuss the patient’s mental status examination results. What were your differential diagnoses? Provide a minimum of three possible diagnoses in order of highest to lowest priority and explain why you chose them. What was your primary diagnosis and why? Describe how your primary diagnosis aligns with DSM-5 diagnostic criteria and is supported by the patient’s symptoms.
• Plan: What was your plan for psychotherapy (including one health promotion activity and one patient education strategy)? What was your plan for treatment and management, including alternative therapies? Include nonpharmacologic treatments, alternative therapies, and follow-up parameters, as well as a rationale for this treatment and management plan.
• Reflection notes: What would you do differently with this patient if you could conduct the session again?
uty Head, Office and Site Managers report to the Associate Head who reports to the Executive Head. The Office and Site Mangers carry out most of procurement, financial and facilities management tasks. The Associate and Deputy Head manage HR and Marketing whilst overseeing the school budget. There is a strong need for a SBM in our school so he/she can manage the additional responsibilities the heads and deputy have undertaken, to ensure their time is dedicated to high standard of teaching and learning, not dealing with certain staff issues or the day-to-day budget, this will also enable more productivity from all resources through better management, a SBM would play an important strategic role in implementing best value by making the most of school resources in the most sustainable and environmentally friendly manner, so more is available for the school’s core activities. 1.4 Own Professional role and relationship with staff and SLT: My school works very closely with both stakeholders internal and external, acknowledges and actively monitors the concerns raised and takes their interests appropriately into account in decision-making however, from a business point of view I believe our external stakeholder group are more influential as some like the governors determine the schools budget, staffing structure and when required appoint Headteachers. LA monitors the performance of maintained schools in its area and ensures all improvement necessary, is carried out effectively and expeditiously. My role consists of daily involvement with our internal stakeholders, I believe stakeholder engagement is vital to the success and improvement in a school, I issue weekly newsletters to parents with school activity updates, arrange weekly staff meetings and assemblies for pupils, this is to ensure internal stakeholders are kept informed and the school is securing the community’s obdurate support. “Community-engagement strategies are also widely considered central to successful school improvement by many individuals and organizations that work with public schools” (Great School Partnership, 2014:1) As an admin officer reporting to the office manager, my role consists of: undertaking all office administration including weekly HR returns. As a recent member of the admin team I have developed exceptional working relationships with my colleagues and leadership team. My work experience and corporate background allows me to conduct myself in a professional manner and create a cohesive working environment. As an aspiring SBM and referring to the NASBM framework, I believe I obtain the required skillset to become a SBM. In my previous role as HR Supervisor I developed my personal skills to provide direction and facilitated change in the work place, I supervised staff and monitored their progress. I have acquired transferable skills in relation to process, systems and procedures. I currently fall in tier 1 on the NASBM Professional Standards disciplines, but believe with my previous experience can also fall in tier 2 in the HR and Marketing area, I am certain by completing this course I will develop my skills further in areas such as Finance and Infrastructure. Part 2 – Establishing your professional needs 2.1: Review own personal skills and characteristics as a learner My dominating style of learning is reflective; Learning style diagnostic supported this, reflective practice has increased my self-awareness, which is a key component of emotional intelligence, it also help>GET ANSWER