Implement in Java with a GUI the game Minesweeper with the following restrictions:
- Board size: you should give the option to the user to choose at the start of the game between “Beginner”, “Intermediate” and “Advanced”. The board size and number of mines for each of these three choices are the following: Beginner: board 7×9 and 10 mines, Advanced: board 13×18 and 35 mines and finally Expert: board 22×25 and 91 mines
- your game should have a timer that displays the number of seconds played so far, if the clock reaches 1 minute for Beginner, 3 minutes for Advanced or 10 minutes for Expert then the game is lost and the mines should explode
- Implement some small animation of mines exploding and at the same time the game should also make an exploding sound. Obviously only the not yet uncovered mines should explode,the ones that were marked as mines should not explode. Furthermore your program should point out with a red X the locations where the player marked as mine and were not correct.
- the control of the game should be done completely by mouse clicks: left click uncovers that location, right click marks as mine in that location, a second right click erases the mine marking for that location
- BONUS for +2p a second click on a revealed location that has the number of mines adjacent to it marked will uncover automatically all the cells adjacent that are supposed to not have any mines.
As an example of what you should implement try this implementation of minesweeper: http://www.freeminesweeper.org/minecore.html
War Poems The principal sonnet of war verse was a sonnet composed by Walt Whitman before 1900 years. It is classified "originated from the field father." This sonnet tells the family how heard the news that his child was harmed in fight. At first, it clarifies that his sister gets a letter and asks her dad and mom. At that point the writer will keep on clarifying the setting of the ranch and its experience. "The apple of the plantation is ready and the grapes of grapes will be grapes." "The sky is extremely quiet ...", it is peaceful and quiet and wonderful. "He made a calm and delightful spot. WB Yeats' first fight melody was "Mentioned to give war verse" on February 6, 1915. Because of the solicitation of Henry James, Yeats composed a political sonnet about World War I. Yeat changed the title of the sonnet to "Give a companion". On 20 August 1915, Yeat composed a letter to Coul Park's Curry and requested that an unbiased nation sign his affirmation. Purpose behind quietness "When it was reproduced later, the title was changed to" Requested to give war verse ". Yeats' most well known war verse is "Ireland's pilot anticipates his demise." This sonnet is a monolog given by the pilot in the First World War, and the talker depicts his looming passing. This sonnet is about the job of Irish officers who battled with Britain when Ireland attempted to set up freedom. The principal sonnet mirrors the picture of war that the vast majority know well. This sonnet "Flanders Battlefield" is presumably the most well known and mainstream war sonnet. It was first distributed in British 'punch' magazine in December 1915. Very quickly, this sonnet represents the penance of all the battle in World War I. "Flanders Battlefield" was made by a specialist and educator of Canada, John McCrea who worked in the South African War and the First World War. He was moved to the clinical group and doled out to a French emergency clinic. He was dynamic in 1918 and passed on of pneumonia. His sonnet assortment "Flanders Field" and other verse assortments were distributed in 1919. This sonnet is still piece of a commemoration in Canada and different nations. Maybe the most acclaimed contemporary use of this sentence is the title of the sonnet "Dulce et Decorum est" by British writer Wilfred Owen during the First World War. Owen's verse depicts the gas assault during the First World War and is one of his numerous enemy of war sonnets that were not declared until the finish of the war. In the last barely any lines of this sonnet, Horatian phrases are communicated as "antiquated untruths". Individuals accept and utilize the first of that sonnet to clarify that Owen is attempting to deride the sonnet by Jessie Pope (who commended the war and selected in a straightforward devoted verse). "Little accomplice" who is eager about charging and shooting. Like "telephone">GET ANSWER