Select a portion of the Website that you are interested in.
• You are to perform a heuristic evaluation of that Website or product. You are required to use Nielsen’s 10 heuristics for this assignment, available online at: http://www.useit.com/papers/heuristic/heuristic_list.html
• To guide you in your complete analysis of the usability analysis, you are required to identify at least one scenario that reflects how a user is likely to use your Website or product in real-life. Try and replicate the user experience as part of the study heuristic evaluation.
• This can be very general — if you were evaluating a hotel or airline website, for example, you might think about someone trying to cash in all their frequent “traveler” points, or someone trying to trade in their points as part of a transaction. Your goal here is to develop a basic scenario that will guide your heuristic evaluation.
• Using the scenario, you will then systematically evaluate the interface – screen by screen on a transactional basis of your chosen site or product, checking to see which interface elements you encounter (if any) result in problematic experiences. Once you experience challenging experiences, you will document these areas and identify ways in which these areas can be improved potentially in order to avoid violating any of Nielsen’s heuristics.
• Note: You should work from your scenario, and not work from the heuristics (i.e., don’t take each heuristic one at a time, looking for heuristic violations on the site)
• .Your paper should be 5 pages in length. You must cite all sources using APA format. It is strongly encouraged you integrate at least 2-3 screenshots of your user experience to include the outputs of your study. When responding, make sure to answer each of these questions:
o Identify the website or product you have been assigned (including a screenshot), and briefly describe the reason you selected the section of the Website evaluated.
o Describe the scenario you used to focus your evaluation, and explain how you approached the site/product with respect to the usability heuristics.
o Provide a detailed analysis of the usability flaws you found for this site, along with a) the heuristics each flaw violates, and b) an explanation of why this flaw violates those heuristics.
o Discuss some possible design recommendations that could improve the site, explaining how each recommended change would address the usability flaws you identified above.
Reasons for Lower Back Pain GuidesorSubmit my paper for examination circumstances and logical results article sampleTechnological progress has made various activities individuals perform consistently a lot more straightforward. Contrasted with the expectations for everyday comforts of a few centuries prior, physical security is nearly guaranteed these days. This, just as different elements, has caused noteworthy changes in ways of life, in particular diminished physical action. New working and living conditions have likewise caused a measure of far reaching medical issues which, in all likelihood, were new to past ages. One of such issues is steady lower back torment. One of the common reasons why individuals have torment in their lower back is root nerve torment. It is normally brought about by the nerve root being disturbed or precisely went ahead (Patient.co.uk). This occurs, for instance, on account of a purported prolapsed spine circle, when the delicate inward piece of a spinal plate swells off the outer part, which is more diligently, and pushes on the nerve. In its turn, this condition can be brought about by various components, for example, serious physical exertion, more than once being in an off-base body position, having an inactive way of life, etc. lumbar strainAnother explanation behind lower back torment is what is normally called lumbar strain. Essentially, this term implies lower back muscles, ligaments, or tendons have experienced an extending injury, causing minuscule tears in these tissues (MedicineNet.com). This illness can happen to individuals of all ages, and shows itself as agony went from gentle to extreme. Regularly, lumbar strain happens to individuals who fell, got hit, or experienced other damaging expressions of love on the lower back zone. Maybe the most widely recognized and, so to state, common motivation behind why individuals get torment in the lower back is degenerative procedures. The spine (of which the lower back area consistently experiences the most exceptional burdens, such as supporting body weight, lifting masses, etc) comprises of around 30 vertebrae, bones, and a light issue called "spine plates." As an individual gets more seasoned, and considering the steady loads on the lower back, this elastic issue between vertebrae wears off and turns out to be all the more solid (WebMD). This makes the circles become progressively powerless against injuries. Moreover, such ailments as osteochondrosis and scoliosis likewise cause gentle and extreme agony in various areas of the spine, including the lower back. Considering the previously mentioned reasons, it is clear lower back torment is regularly identified with the kind of physical burdens the spine gets continually. The three main considerations causing lower back issues are associated with mechanical impacts and degenerative procedures, so it is critical for any person to watch out for what activities the individual in question does and how the individual finishes activities to abstain from damaging the spine or spinal circles. References "Vague Lower Back Pain in Adults." Patient.co.uk. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2014. "Low Back Pain (Lumbar Back Pain)." MedicineNet. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2014. "Low Back Pain (Lumbar Back Pain)." MedicineNet. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2014. conversation paper, exposition typ>GET ANSWER