Answer 6 questions that i typed on the bottom.
“gender inequality” Outline
gender inequality must be answered by 6questions.
“democracy outline” that i attached is all wrong as example. professor said: “This is all wrong. You failed to follow the instructions. You were supposed to choose from one of the areas listed in the instructions. Those areas include voter participation, electoral integrity, rights of the undocumented, rights of the formerly incarcerated, gender inequality, LGBT rights, and mass surveillance.”
Discuss the challenges from a human rights perspective faced by women and to lesser extent men. You may want to discuss challenges faced by men/women in terms of economic disparities (wages/ unemployment), social challenges (discrimination/ suicide etc), and political (under representation in government).
1. Problem Define the problem- Why do you think this is a problem? What is the magnitude of the problem? Below is a sample of the types of data that you could include. Please note this is not an exhaustive list of indicators. You may find other pieces of data to support your argument that are not listed here. You should include at least 3 statistics per sub area.
Indicators: Use data and statistics to support your argument.
• Demographic data- who are these people?
• Occupational segregation
• The gender composition of
highest and lowest paying
jobs by occupation
• Unemployment rate
• Prevalence of discrimination-
• Sexual harassment • Poverty rates
• Income information • Reproductive health • Military service
• Paternal leave
• Political representation data • Projections of pay equity
2. Solutions Given the problems that you outlined above, what are some feasible and pragmatic solutions. Consider including at least 3 plausible solutions that could be implemented by the 3 branches of government, interest groups, and individuals. For example, you could suggest that Americans support a bill currently in Congress relevant to your problem. You could also encourage Americans to support specific interest groups that you identify as advocacy groups focusing on your population. Please do not simple list organizations. Suggest ways that Americans can get involved with the interest groups that you have identified.
3. Democracy How will addressing this issue improve/enhance the US democracy? Threats to Democracy-How do the problems identified in this presentation lead to inequities among genders preventing people from being full participants in the US democracy? Using the relevant characteristics of democracy (rule of law, majority rule with minority rights, human rights (voting rights, civil liberties, and civil rights) describe how the characteristics of democracy are threatened by these issues. Solutions to Enhance Democracy- Describe how addressing the identified problem will strengthen the characteristics of democracy that you selected.
Enhancing the US Democracy by Improving Rights &Electoral Processes Presentation Instructions
4. Constitution Which articles or amendment to the United States Constitution is most relevant to your problem? In about two to three sentences, describe how the amendment /article is relevant to your presentation topic.
5. Federal Policies Please identify all important US Supreme Court decisions, executive orders/actions, and federal laws that impact your area. Describe federal regulations, federal laws, executive orders, US Supreme Court decision that erode or support the rights of this group. Please include at least 6 federal policies in all from any of the areas listed above.
6. Cite your sources- Using APA style (use citation engine) to cite your sources. Cite your sources at the end of your presentation. Also, indicate the source of your data beneath each chart or graph and next to every sentence with data.
Supplier POWER: Supplier control is practically nothing or limited in the FMCG business. The business constantly has great number of suppliers with exceptional size. There won't be any uniqueness in the thing or organization of suppliers and the maker can basically move from one supplier to other supplier. However creator faces some measure of supplier control due to the cost they have to cause while trading suppliers. Suppliers who do broad business with makers are continually obliged to their customers. Danger OF NEW ENTRANTS: Danger of new competitors is compelled in this industry. The new members generally consider close-by or little markets adding to the significant disordered fragment. Rough materials for by far most of the areas in FMCG industry can be viably gotten. The hypothesis won't be high for device and diverse assets required for most by far of the things in the business. Moreover the major development is adequately available. These segments can make the adjacent or little makes to enter adequately in the business. In any case, this industry requires high early on dispatch cost and assignment sort out is constantly a test. These factors go about as a block for any new members in the business and in every way that really matters give generally safe of new candidates. Peril OF SUBSTITUTES: The FMCG business bears a high peril of substitutes. The business has various made players with unbelievable number of adjacent produces. The things in the business can essentially be imitated and exhibited. The business has unusual state danger of substitutes in nation promote than in the urban. Level OF RIVALRY: The level of rivalry is high in the business. There are various overall players close by neighborhood creators. The business acknowledges low customer constancy. The customers reliably have wide determination of brands and the trading cost is continually minimum or immaterial. There will be simply slight qualification in the idea of brands. So the resistance is wild in the business to attract customers and hold them. Fundamental social affairs in the business: Among the FMCG associations in India Hindustan Unilever Limited is most given sustenance association to generally every segment in the business. Its opponents are simply considered certain areas however HUL faces firm competition from all adversaries in each part. The huge associations of fundamental social events in FMCG industry are Hindustan Unilever Limited, ITC Limited, Nestle India, Emami Limited, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, Dabur India Limited, Procter and Gamble, Godrej Consumer Products Limited and Cadbury India. Overall Competition: India is a creating business division and has transformed into a hotspot for some multinational FMCG associations like HUL, Proctor and Gamble and Nestle. However family unit associations like Marico, Dabur and Emami are giving extraordinary competition to them. These associations progress into typical thing arrangement by offering characteristic things and made sense of how to have the market. For instance, Marico's pioneer picture Parachute Coconut Oil has no outside contention. The closeness of general competition is constrained to zones of where they can act and classes like ordinary things did not premium the overall players. Industry Threats: The dealt with players in the business are standing up to issues high degree of imitative things. The fraud things are seen especially in provincial markets and the Indian FMCG territory is losing broad measure of money in light of nature of fakes things. The business is going up against extending input costs in light of addition in cost of the unrefined materials as a result of overall money related stoppage and potential impact of rising crude oil costs Industry Opportunities: The FMCG region is the fourth-greatest division in the Indian economy and has been winding up widely completed the past couple of years in light of advancing lifestyle, buyer slants and high optional capital. The commonplace market is when in doubt extremely unfamiliar and gives perfect condition to improvement of the associations here. Evaluating HUL STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESS: VRIO Framework of Hindustan Unilever Limited: The estimation of HUL lies in their ability to offer assorted things and consider the particular bits in the business. The affiliation has worldwide aptitude and wealth of data to consider particular bits satisfying the customer needs. The affiliation is indicating lifted necessities of corporate direct towards its accomplices. The association comprehends that its specialists are the basic wellspring of achievement and especially devoted to their delegates. The affiliation empowers the open correspondence with customers to get feedback and upgrade its thing contributions. Inconsistency: The association acknowledges the high ground in its healthy creation system and movement orchestrate. Regardless of the way that the association resources are normal it acknowledges the high ground in its advantages used underway system and scattering organize. Imitability: The affiliation has gainful and phenomenal resources in its creation system and appointment mastermind that the contenders did not have inflicted significant damage advantage in emulating the benefit. The social associations engaged with resources are flighty that the contenders can't without a lot of an extend reflect and supervise well. Affiliation: The affiliation structure of HUL with its connected with boss over the association's the country over exercises gives speed and versatility in fundamental administration and execution. The affiliation utilize its benefits for viable organization. The association comprehends that its specialists are the basic wellspring of advance and all around concentrated on their agents. Examination of Corporate Strategies: Hindustan Unilever Limited has generous store system and allocation sort out covering in excess of 3400 wholesalers and 16 million outlets. HUL's business affiliation structure joins the Household, Personal Care and sustenances scattering masterminds together. By this the affiliation alters each one of the units of its relationship towards the common goal. Examination of Business Strategies: HUL shows wide grouping of things in different segments at different esteem centers. HUL examinations its methodology to upgrade its foothold in the dealt with foods characterization which is, all things considered, exhaust. HUL Strengths: The association has variety of things in each class giving wide bunch of choice to customers. Generous Distribution Network covering in excess of 3400 wholesalers and 16 million outlets. The Company acknowledges various reputed checks and influenced an overall assumed stamp to picture in the customers mind through business. Especially made quality organization. >GET ANSWER