Social scientists have proposed a number of theories to explain juvenile delinquency. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses
After reading the case, select one (1) of the psychological theories discussed in Chapter 4 of the text.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Summarize three (3) key aspects of the juvenile case study that you selected.
2. Highlight at least three (3) factors that you believe are important for one to understand the origins of the juvenile’s delinquent behavior.
3. Apply at least two (2) concepts from the theory that you chose from the text that would help explain the juvenile’s behavior.
4. Identify one (1) appropriate strategy geared toward preventing delinquency that is consistent with the theory you chose.
5. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.