- Describe and explain Commedia dell’arte.
- What are some of the first perspective paintings? Compare and contrast these with illuminations from the Dark Ages and the forward step that painting took during the Renaissance.
- Why is there a black and white photo of the Teatro Farnese in the outline? The floorplan of the Farnese attempts to combine a thrust and proscenium style theatre together in one facility. Offer a conjecture of why this was done.
- Recount the story of Marlowe’s Dr. Faustus. Has this story been re-imagined or updated? Provide an example and a description of that example.
- What is a the “First Folio?” Describe and explain this document and its’ impact on theatre.
- Explain and describe the original form and operation of the original Globe Theatre in London.
- What was the Protestant Reformation? How did this affect Roman Catholic control of Europe?
- Describe the staging of a “commedia” in Spain during the Renaissance.
- Give an overview of the Civil War that delayed the Renaissance in France.
allotted. Lower payment of interest on deposits and higher revenue from loans – this wide disparity may lead to higher profitability of the banks. There exists wide disparity of interest earned and interest paid. The difference between the two is the profit for the banks. For deposits less interest is paid whereas the interest that is paid for loans and advances is too high. Another motto the banks follow is to take the deposit at a shorter period, but lending is for a longer period. This means definite income for a longer duration. Passing of tax burden to the shoulders of customers. The tax that is to be paid by the banks would be shifted to the shoulders of customers in one way or the other. The interest on loan may be increased or some bank charges would be imposed for the services rendered by the banks to the customers. The credit card system introduce is a convenient platform for the banks to earn by way of fine and penalty. The provision of ATM facilities and other services brings considerable revenue to the banking industry. Thus banks earn income apart from the interest on loans and advances, fees for services providing like maintaining Demat Accounts, maintaining and giving ATM facilities and so on. B. External determinants: They are events outside the banks. These external determinants should be foreseen by taking into various factors into consideration and appropriate steps should be undertaken to combat such a situation external determinants also can be classified into: 1. Macro economic variables: During the all round of economic growth, there will be a great demand for huge capital for the purpose of investment both in capital intensive goods and consumer goods. Setting up of an industry in a backward regions or hilly place where there exists potential for tourism development will have a spiralling effect. It will create employment opportunity and thereby increasing the purchasing power of the people. This increase in purchasing power of the people will create many wants in the minds of the people which in turn create demand. So production of goods and services require more funds and such funds can be provided by the banks. During this time which is a boom time, the credit risk is less. Because of employme>GET ANSWER