- Select a Computer Device to stage the creation of any type of fictitious digital evidence.
(This will require a fair amount of creativity on your part, I will accept any reasonable creation of an artifact including log files, digital images, Document files, Data Base data, Email files, geolocation info. and other metadata, deleted files, evidence of password changes, etc.)
- Create the target artifact using the selected device – Shutdown and restart the device.
- Create a digital forensic image of the selected device using FTK.
- Examine a working copy of the forensic Image using Autopsy to locate the target artifact or artifacts.
- Display the relevant sections showing the relevant data on Autopsy and take a screenshot to submit for full lab credit. (Show timestamps, data, text, images, etc. several screenshots is required). Please include a statement explaining the rationale behind the evidence you have created. (how is it relevant as evidence – What does it prove?
with bases, manufacturing or assembly plants in others. Following the above descriptions, someone would wonder, how companies become multinational. Indeed, the development of a firm into a multinational company is a long-lasting, expensive and difficult procedure, which we will discuss later. At this point, it would be good to mention that a firm is any business such as a corporation or partnership. A firm differs from a multinational company by means of the firm’s market being mainly in the country it sells into and having no FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) in any other apart from the one, which it sells to. During the last few years, there has been observed, a great expansion/augmentation of MNEs (Multi national enterprises). This phenomenon greatly influences the world’s economy. There are many reasons why firms become multinational enterprises. To begin with, by becoming multinational, a company can spread risks. More specifically, if the economy in one country is slow, or demand is decreasing, it is highly possible that economy will be prospering in another country. As a result, if a company sells products into a country where the demand is thriving, not only will the profits of the specific company increase, but the country’s GDP will also increase.>GET ANSWER