- Locate a dataset that can be examined in RStudio. This dataset can be one of the built-in practice data sets available in R, a data set of your own making, or one downloaded from another source. If you choose to use one of R’s built-in data sets, please do not use any that were used in the book chapters or in Seminar, in order to ensure that you have an opportunity to do more practice than to simply re-create analysis that you have already seen. Note that your chosen dataset does not need to be particularly large or complex, but it should include several columns and at least a dozen rows, preferably more. Be sure that the data are primarily numerical in nature since you will create some summary statistics later in this Assignment. Do not use a dataset without permission, especially if the data belongs to your employer.
- Import your dataset into a data frame in RStudio.
- Create a summary of your dataset in RStudio.
- Open a new Microsoft® Word® document. Save it as Unit1.docx, inserting your name as appropriate. Create a title page on your document. On the second page, place a screenshot of your dataset summary. Beneath your screenshot, write a brief description, using correct grammar and complete sentences, explaining why such a view of your data might be useful or interesting to a data analyst.
- Install the “psych” package in R (install.packages(“psych”). Once it is installed, load the library.
- Create descriptive statistics for your data set. The function in the psych library to generate descriptive statistics is “describe”. Take a screenshot of your descriptive statistics and place it in your Word file. Write a short description of what you have done with your data, and why it might be
siness management suggests a flood of decisions and moves made by the top level directors to accomplish company objectives. It weighs on delivering vital outcomes, new markets, new items and new innovations. It involves distinguishing moves to be made, the people who will carry out the activities, the perfect time to carry out the activity, the best approach to carry out the activity. Strategic planning decides the destinations and considers both inward and outer condition to configuration, actualize, break down and change the procedures, to increase upper hand. Long term activity which has a tendency to decide the company system and used to set needs. It is not action oriented but theoretical. Strategic management and planning helps this company where I work, PayPal Holding Inc., to envisage a large picture objectives and overall dreams. It gives a general time span, a timetable and an arrangement for progressing development. It also helps in team building, because it is a vital apparatus for uniting the group and spurring us to work together and it helps us to gauge our progress. 1.3 Evaluate the classic and contemporary models used in developing business strategies and plans. As discussed previously, strategic management and planning is more or less the foundation of a company performance and progress. In developing strategies and plans, we must put to consideration the long term goals, dissecting the most vital issues that the plans needs to address. It involves us prioritizing, organizing and analysing feedback after implementation.>GET ANSWER