During the process of projects implementation, hypothetically for the assessment
s purposes, picture your instructor as a chief executive officer of a company at any industry of your choice. In order to gain the CEO approval for quality improvement project (Six Sigma) and compete for full project`s sponsorship, you are required to provide a detailed project information to convince the instructor – supposedly the (CEO) to choose and support your project.
Guidance for the project proposal:
The proposal must include the following:
- Product or Service Information: ( 100 – 150 words)
Select an actual Product or Service from any local/international company that you would like to improve/change, and provide the following Information:
• The product or service general information such as name, features, value to customers..ect.
• Brief history about the chosen product or service (formation, sales, previous changes).
- The necessity for change : ( 100 – 150 words)
• The reasons behind the improvement decision, present no less than two reasons why you think the change is important for the product /service (Leadership, Competitors Technological advances, Training requirements, Rules and regulations, Customer demands).
- Define Stage ( Planning) : ( 200 – 300 words)
• Define the project’s scope, goals, and objectives and its team members and sponsors ( Project charter )
• Define the current and the desired status, the project scheduling.
• Define the stakeholders affected by the project such as (employees, society, customers, stockholders, suppliers…etc)
• Identify the team you need and the members` functions that will help you throughout the project.
• What method you plan to use for defining the project (Work Breakdown Structure, Pareto Diagrams) and why?
- Measure Stage: ( 100 – 150 words)
• Define the new process inputs, actions and desired outputs. (Hint : Process flowchart can be used to visualize the process)
• Define measurement Systems Analysis tool, to illustrate use measurements scales such as Nominal , Ordinal , Interval , Ratio. In addition, explain the reason for use.
- Analyze Stage: ( 100 – 150 words)
• Discuss no less than two conditions that might hinder the project progression (process variation) using one of tools mentioned in chapter (15 – Analyze Stage).
• Describe the new value delivered to the customers upon the successful implementation of the project.
- Improve / Design stage: ( 100 – 150 words)
• Present no more than two condition that can be altered to make the desired change ( cost , operation, human resource).
• Discuss one to two techniques you plan to use to improve the efficiency of process such as lean tools, 5S …etc.
- Control Stage: ( 100 – 150 words)
• Identify two methods that the team can use to evaluate performance after the project completion.
• Document two to three learned lessons from the process ( This part could be connected to the overall project experience )
Falcon Poem Harjo is a "clarification" in Joy Harjo's sonnet "Happiness Poetry" discussing petition and life, and how they create around labor. While combining normally, I feel that we are in a spot we didn't envision, and I feel what I might want to do in that superb and quiet spot. In the wake of perusing this sonnet he/she prefers that verse type. This is on the grounds that "Falcon" demands thoughts and extends it to the entire sonnet. For instance, it supplicates from start to finish, is discussing nature and creatures. Individuals will never reconsider they go There are a couple of things throughout everyday life. Until Robert Francis composed a sonnet called "Falcon Plain", the notorious significance of American Eagle was one of them. The sonnet was discharged during the 200th commemoration of the United States, so the planning couldn't be improved. As Poet 180 stated, "This sonnet surveys the conventional images", however this is putting it mildly. Notwithstanding assessing the conventional images, this sonnet totally modifies this undisputed image and the peruser's perspective overall of the United States utilizing short provisos loaded up with provocative lines. This sonnet causes the peruser to see how to add such a large number of implications to images really hurt more than great The entire sonnet is about how we regard arbitrary things and these things never think about it. For me, this sonnet is said from an American perspective. This sonnet discloses to the peruser how American Eagle couldn't care less about the United States and regards Americans. In this sonnet, the writer clarifies that the falcon "will never attempt to look humble". An exceptional and significant course is "American Eagle never said that he will serve on the off chance that he is chosen. Robin Skeleton's sonnet "Bird" is a free sonnet. This implies there is no particular or unsurprising rhyme or example in the sonnet. Skeletons utilize unusual delays and accentuation by doling out words utilizing periods. These all supplement the beat of verse. For instance, "Discombobulation is my region" in the principal line. With full stop, perusers can focus on the earnestness of verse. It underscores the basic character of bird by making an announcement. A case of Skelton underscoring words with free verse is on line 4. If it's not too much trouble put this toward the finish of the sentence with the goal that the peruser can underline the following line. It takes milliseconds to peruse the following word on the following line, not on a similar line. The sentence "Kindly don't trouble him or more" proceeds. This assists with underlining "no" for explaining and tuning in.>GET ANSWER