This paper clearly and comprehensively identifies the disease or population health problem chosen. The problem must be an issue in your geographic area and a concern for the population you will serve upon graduation with your degree. The paper must discuss the epidemiology of the problem at three levels: local (community), state, and U.S. Remember, to include headings for each of the 7 sections below—I’ve bolded these to give you an idea of what the heading title may be. Remember to use the correct level for APA headings.
The paper should be organized into the following sections:
1. Introduction with a clear presentation of the problem and why it is a problem at the local, state, and national level, as well as significance and a scholarly overview of the paper. It is okay to include high-level statistics in this section to clearly identify that there is a problem in your community. Also, be sure to introduce the community/geographic region that your paper focuses on.
2. Background of the disease including definition, description, signs and symptoms, and current incidence and/or prevalence statistics current state, local, and national statistics pertaining to the disease. (Include a table of incidence or prevalence rates by your geographic county, state, and national statistics.) You will find most of this information from online sources, such as CDC, Department of Health, local health department in your chosen state, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s (AHRQ), Cancer Society, and other national organizations that collect data. Please note – your table must be original and not simply a figure or table copied from another resource. Your table should be placed in an appendix which will come after your reference page.
3. A review of Current Surveillance Methods and any mandated reporting or methods for reporting the disease for providers. This section should discuss how data is collected at all three levels (local, state, national). For example, if your paper is about chlamydia, then you would discussion how patient level chlamydia data is collected and if it is mandatory to collect and report this data in your chosen geographic area, state, and in the U.S. Who collects the data? What information is collected? Don’t forget about popular studies (e.g., Framingham Heart Study), CDC, and other national surveillance systems (e.g., Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance Systems/YRBSS). Also, check with your local health department to find out if any local reporting requirements exist or if they collect the data in state or county surveys.
4. Conduct Descriptive Epidemiology analysis of the disease including who is more frequently affected and characteristics of the population that might help in creating a prevention plan. Characteristics may include, but are not limited to gender, race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status, occupation, etc. Include costs (both financial and social) associated with the disease or problem. You may find this data from recent studies, CDC, and other national/health organizations (e.g., American Heart Foundation)
5. Review how the disease is diagnosed, current national standards for Screening or Prevention, and pick one screening test and review its sensitivity, specificity, positive predictive value, cost and any current national guidelines for conducting which patients to conduct this test on. You must report the sensitivity, specificity, and PPV information for the screening test you have chosen. You may find this information in recent studies and in evidence based screening guidelines (CDC, AHRQ, American Cancer Society, etc.). Don’t forget about the U.S. Preventive Service Task Force (USPSTF).
6. Provide a brief Plan of how you will address this epidemiological disease in your practice once you are finished with school. Provide three actions you will take along with how you will measure outcomes of your actions. This section must be supported by recent, evidenced based articles (citations must be present). Each intervention must be supported by at least one recent, applicable evidenced based article per intervention. Don’t forget to discuss how you will implement your plan and how you will measure outcomes related to your plan of action(s). Remember, the three actions must be based on the needs in your chosen geographic area, as evidenced by the statistics you discuss earlier in the paper.
7. Conclude in a clear manner with a brief overview of key points of the entire disease. This section will summarize your paper, including major points from each of the above sections. Don’t forget the conclusion.
PREPARING THE PAPER
• Page length: 8 pages, excluding title/cover page
• APA format 6th edition
• Include at least 6 references.
• Quotations should be avoided
• Include at least one table to present information. Must be your original work!
• This paper will go through the Turnitin report for similarity percentage
Please and please ensure you follow every line of given instruction. Address each question accordingly.
Ensure the paper is in-line with the guidelines and grading rubric
Don’t forget to include scholarly reference(s) to support your information–not a textbook
The scholarly references must be current peer-reviewed article between year 2013 and 2018.
Ensure you include the doi or url of the reference used
Please do not use textbooks as reference.
Also note that this assignment will go through the school turnitin, hence its originality is highly essential.
Attached is the assignment-grading-rubric and guidelines
I need you to write one page of abstract on the problem (written) paper and i will pay for one page? Instructions as follows:
“Discussion- Presentation of Epidemiological Problem Abstract:
This week you will share your findings from your problem paper (attached). You will write up an abstract summarizing your findings. Your abstract should consist of 100 to 500 words. Keep in mind that an abstract should summarize your research, including its key themes and problems and providing your major conclusions.”
Standard scholarly examination Compose an examination on one of the works we have experienced, and don't go outside the subject. That is, however my task underneath gives some scope of adaptability with respect to point and center, the stories we read give the scope of plausibility. For straightforwardness' purpose, here is the task in short: Write a three page in addition to paper in MLA arranging on one of the themes recorded underneath or one of your own engaged plan. This implies three (full) content pages (your talk/investigation) in addition to Works Cited page, so no less than four aggregate pages.Anything less will get a programmed zero. *This current task, and last significant written work task, is a scholarly examination, no less than three pages long, utilizing ONE extra source other than writing source or sources. Data and source materials are in Modules in Literary Analysis Resources. This one will be submitted email connection, ideally as a Word archive. Due, Email connection. (144 focuses) Standard abstract examination (translate the topics of at least one of the short stories recorded and connected below).You will utilize various sources (at least 2, with no less than one that isn't a scholarly content). Source materials are the library's databases assets, most particularly Gale, and after that the Literary Resource Center, yet you can do your own examination also. Go to the library's page; open Gale; look down toward the base to discover the LRC; Do a title or watchword seek. MUST USE PROPER MLA FORMATTING. Scholarly investigation is contention in view of an artistic content. You read, fathom and investigate the story, searching for topical significance. What is the story at last about? A decent subject beginning stage is to investigate the Discussions we have had. My underlying inquiries may help you, yet additionally any differences you ended up having with others' elucidations offer you a decent place to center your contention. In abstract investigation and insightful dialog, we blossom with contradiction, since it gives us great material to demonstrate and bolster. Keep in mind that, I don't need to concur with you; you essentially need to endeavor to demonstrate your understanding by supporting your announcements with the content. Keep in mind, this is a sythesis course (article composing), contemplations about a theme hung together into sentences which interface into passages into an exposition. Try not to stray into elucidating upon the heartbroken idea of our general public or the way a story remarks on our political field, et cetera. To put it plainly, adhere to the story- - keep to the content. Obviously, on the off chance that it is applicable, at that point investigate any of these viewpoints however just as it fits into the content of the story(ies). As an essayist and investigator of the story, you simply need to walk a barely recognizable difference between digging into these issues as apropos to the writings and affirming. Best exhortation in view of my perusing of others' papers: go to the content, go to the content, go to the content; that is the place your proof/bolster is. You should likewise incorporate optional source material. Stories and thoughts: It would be ideal if you see investigate data and MLA designing data/Works Cited in Modules. Your initial step is to limit your decision to the story or stories you wish to investigate in encourage profundity. The accompanying make for good relative couplings, in the event that you take after that course, yet recollect that correlation expects you to weave the at least two stories together in discourse - not just two sections in a single paper. Be cautious here. These are points of view on the readings and topics. You don't need to address any or all. These are only plans to provoke your own particular investigation. Here is the essential subject approach: 1. Break down what any of the stories or complete a near examination, at least two stories, of how the story or stories investigate the topic of purity to involvement, sentimental thoughts to bafflement. 2. Break down any one story, or any blend of the stories, as wake up calls, examining particular what lesson is implied for the characters to have learned. As stories about growing up, a few have a hidden cautioning/message. 3. "The Story of a Hour" could be fundamentally remain solitary, since we just tended to it quickly. "The Story of a Hour" with "Marriage Is a Private Affair," "Shiloh," and "The Wife of His Youth": Ideas on affection, marriage, ladies in a pre-women's activist period, moderate style, sexiness, generational contrasts, custom versus change. "A&P" and "Where. . ." for youthful male and youthful female differentiation in regards to sexual development and following up on driving forces without respect to results or for investigating the distinctions in a youthful male's sentimental and sexual development - purity to understanding. Incorporate at a very early stage in your paper the accompanying: creator's name, full title of story, any logical data, and a proposition. Your early on section should work a similar way some other presentation works; bait the peruser into needing to peruse further, and give a strong establishment to your talk. Writing Review on Clinical Doctorate Degrees Examine in writing audit clinical doctorate degrees, for example, Doctor of Physical Theapy, Doctor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Dentistry, Doctor of Phychology and other clinical doctrates. Attempting to discover hole with reference to why clinical doctorate holders go for PhDs CVD among the main sources of death on the planet? Studies demonstrate that CVD are among the main sources of death on the planet. Around 31% of all passings on the planet are because of these heart issue, which is likewise a developing wellbeing worry among center eastern nations with Saudi Arabia recording 42% (Kalaf, et al., 2016). Saudi Arabia is one of the influenced nations among the Arab States that is incredibly influenced by this condition. As per the World Health Organization (2014), it has a populace of marginally in excess of 28 million, the country records around 90,000 passings every year. Shockingly, around 78% of these passings exude from non transmittable maladies. Notably, CVD is a non transmittable infection, and it makes up around 58% of this classification. Much all the more aggravating is the way that grown-ups between the age of 30 and 70 years make up 42.7% of Saudi Arabia's populace. These discoveries show a desperate need to create systems for beating the malady utilizing the accessible restorative innovation. Uniquely, moment access to restorative administrations is a basic determinant of the consequences of heart-related ailments (Meyer, et al., 2008). To this impact, EMS has a noteworthy part in the heart maladies particularly in nations like Saudi Arabia where heart illnesses shape a significant piece of the aggregate passings. Heart assaults show certain side effects, and crisis reaction could help reduce a portion of the perils related with the ailment. In such manner, the proposed explore would like to assess if EMS has a commitment to the treatment of CVD. Given the justification for leading the proposed inquire about, there is a need to express the exploration addresses that will shape the reason for the foreseen examine. Task In this view, answer the accompanying exploration questions; 1. What is the part of crisis therapeutic administrations in the arrangement of medicinal services? 2. Does EMS give pre-healing center care to individuals with CVD? 3. How does EMS add to the treatment of CVD? While there is adequate confirmation that EMS has a part in the treatment of passings from wounds and other perilous conditions, there is little data about its commitment to the treatment of CVD. For the most part, such data is critical to Saudi Arabia's general wellbeing, where heart ailments cause somewhat not as much as half of the passings. Study References Aje, T. O., and Miller, M. (2009). Cardiovascular sickness: A worldwide issue reaching out into the creating scene. World Journal of Cardiology, 3– 10. Alanazi, A. F. (2012). Crisis therapeutic administrations in Saudi Arabia: An examination on the hugeness of paramedics and their encounters on obstructions as inhibitors of their effectiveness. Global Journa of Applied Basic Medical Research, 34-37. Kalaf, H., AlMesned, A., Soomro, T., Lasheen, W., Ewid, M., and Al-Mohaimeed, A. A. (2016). Cardiovascular infection hazard profile among youthful Saudi ladies of Al-Qassim, Saudi Arabia: A cross-sectional examination. Global Journal of Health Sciences, 29– 37. Kobusingye, O. C., Hyder, A. A., Bishai, D., Joshipura, M., Hicks, R. E., and Mock, C. (2006). Illness Control Priorities in Developing Countries. second version. New York: Oxford University Press. Mebazaa, A., Yilmaz, M. B., Levy, P., Ponikowski, P., Peacock, W. F., Laribi, S., . . . Filippatos, G. (2015). Proposals on pre-clinic and early healing facility administration of intense heart disappointment: an agreement paper from the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology, the European Society of Emergency Medicine and the Society of Academic Emergenc. European Journal of Heart Failure, 544-558. Meyer, K. A., Decker, K., Mervis, C. A., Louder, D., Bradshaw, J., DeVader, S., and Wigand, D. (2008). Crisis Medical Services Data for Cardiovascular Disease Surveillance, Program Planning, and Evaluation in Maine. Forestalling Chronic Disease, A54. Ponikowski, P., Anker, S. D., AlHabib, K. F., Cowie, M. R., Force, T. L., Hu, S., . . . Filippatos, G. (2014). Heart disappointment: anticipating infection and passing around the world. ESC Hear Failure, 4-25. World Health Organization. (2014). Saudi Arabia - Noncommunicable Diseases (NCD) Country Profiles. Geneva: W.H.O. Nursing - Factors Affecting Job Satisfaction of School Nurses Decide the parts of school nurture in Bahrain, the levels of employment fulfillment among school nurture in Bahrain and the connection between Job fulfillment independence and occupation viability. As per Lightfoot and Bines (2000), there is little research concerning the nursing calling in schools. The little research accessible is centered around exploring the part of medical caretakers in schools. Subsequently, this examination will offer bunches of new data concerning the topic. School nursing program is a critical part of Public Health Directorate in Bahrain. It is in charge of giving first line therapeutic help to understudies and staff individuals, and guaranteeing they are in ideal wellbeing and in a protected and solid condition, which cultivates successful learning (Schainker et al. 2005; Taras et al. 2004; Wolfe 2006; Wolfe and Selekman 2002). School nurture in Bahrain are under Public Health Directorate, and their discernments on parts, factors influencing work fulfillment and the connection between work fulfillment, independence and self-viability have imperative commitment to the change of Nursing Services in Public Health. Variables Affecting Job Satisfaction of School Nurses This investigation discovers school medical caretakers comprehend work fulfillment to mean sentiments of bliss, satisfaction and happiness acquired from playing out your activity. It is a best human asset issue crosswise over numerous associations connected with positive work demeanor, work responsibility, higher profitability and occupation maintenance (Okan and Akyuz, 2015; Roethlisberger and Dickson, 1939). Different investigations (Butler and Rose, 2011; Hegney et al., 2006; Williams, 2014) discover school attendants have low levels of employment fulfillment related with less affirmed medications and restorative hardware. Be that as it may, in Bahrain, the present examination finds both government and tuition based school medical attendants have general large amounts of employment fulfillment (Mean=3.80) with non-public school medical attendants revealing more elevated amounts of occupation fulfillment (Mean=3.97 versus 3.57). School nurture in Bahrain relate their activity fulfillment to inborn, extraneous and individual factors as clarified in the following two segments. Investigation of the portrayals of the Self in TWO of the before the war writings In the section entitled "Me", Bennett and Royle investigate the thought of Self in writing and scholarly hypothesis, raising vital issues, for example, the propensity toward solipsism in sentimental writing, the way that the "I" or "me" is generally decided, that one is liable to dialect, and that sentimental and post-sentimental writing is delicate to the part of otherness, making us "mindful of what may be depicted as our obligations in connection to otherness" (136). Compose an examination of the portrayals of the Self in TWO of the prewar writings we have contemplated up until now. Allude to no less than one of the issues raised by Bennett and Royle in the previously mentioned section. Note that you don't need to confine your decision to scholarly messages including a first-individual storyteller/beautiful voice. Compose 1200 to 1500 words (citations and works refered to included). Utilize the MLA reference style. Works that ought to be refered to are the accompanying: Walt Whitman. "Melody of Myself" (segments 1-24, 33, 51, and 52; lyric, ca. 45 pages) Ralph Waldo Emerson. "Confidence" (paper, ca. 25 pages) Andrew Bennett and Nicholas Royle. An Introduction to Literature, Criticism, and Theory, Fifth Edition (2016). Chosen parts are; "Me", and "The content and the world" The confidence and the reference book about writing will be given in a pdf arrange however Song of Myself can be found here with the specific areas here: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/ballads/45477/tune of-myself-1892-rendition Page numbers can be found here: https://muse.jhu.edu/book/48060>GET ANSWER