Questions to be discussed in the report:
- How does Facebook make money? What are the value drivers of its business? What is its comparative advantage relative to other social networking companies?
- Why is Facebook going public? What is the planned use of proceeds from the offering?
- What was going on in the U.S. IPO markets prior to Facebook’s offering? What has been the performance of recent IPOs?
- What is the intrinsic value of a Facebook share? How does this valuation compare to the price talk from the underwriters?
- As a potential shareholder, what are your concerns about Facebook or its stock offering?
- What is your recommendation for the CXTechnology Fund?
The objective populace of this investigation will be all seventh grade understudies in Sultanbeyli which is locale of "stanbul. Additionally, the open populace of the investigation will be all seventh grade understudies in Mevlana Ortaokulu situated in Sultanbeyli. The subjects of the investigation are 50 seventh grade understudies concentrating two classes haphazardly chose from ten classes in Mevlana Ortaokulu ( one government funded school ) situated in Sultanbeyli which is region of "stanbul. Explicit attribute of the example is that they are taught in study halls which included enormous number of understudies and which are least prepared as far as instructional materials, for example, innovative gadgets and manipulative. Further, the school is put in a low financial level area; and guardians are for the most part elementary school graduates, and some with auxiliary school graduate. The accommodation testing technique will be utilized in this examination since comfort test is a class of promptly accessible people (Fraenkel and Wallen, 2006). Since the analyst is an arithmetic educator in that school and she can arrive at the example helpfully. There will be around 50 seventh grade understudies in the school at the hour of the examination. 3.3. Information Collection Methods and Instruments In this investigation, information will be gathered through an instrument that will created by the analyst. The instrument will be an accomplishment test which shows that what is understudies' misinterpretations and blunders on circle and hover hypotheses in geometry . The test will be set up in accordance with the destinations of seventh grade Turkish National Middle School Mathematics Education Curriculum identified with circle and circle hypotheses were recognized. Besides, the destinations of fifth and 6th grade Turkish National Middle School Mathematics Education Curriculum will be examined so as to characterize understudies' past information identified with circle, circle hypotheses and region of border in circle.After the test, ten understudies haphazardly chosen will be met to distinguish their misguided judgments and their thinking. In the meeting procedure, understudies will be approached to clarify their reasoning while they will do similar issues once more. 3.4. Information Collection Procedure After the pilot study, the tests may plan for the genuine examination t>GET ANSWER