- What is meant by the backlash against feminism? Has your understanding of feminism changed the way you describe yourself as a result of your engagement with the course materials? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Describe the various waves of feminism in Canada. Analyze these waves as both ideological constructs and as social movements.
- Why is it important to look at the issue of women’s representation in politics? Are all women being represented in Canada? If not, who is being left out?
- Did the Royal Commission on the Status of Women to Canada begin, end, or continue a wave in the women’s movement?
- What role does a political party play in ensuring women get elected? What political party has been the most successful? What party has enjoyed less success?
- Imagine that you are a woman planning to run for elected office. Where in Canada would you choose to run, at which level of government would you be most likely to succeed, and which party would best represent your political views and objectives?
eachers, had been many of the simplest last bastions of competition to military rule. Cultism consists of the activities of secret cults or societies that are very rampant in our establishments of learning these days. This has no longer best created an atmosphere of insecurity in our campuses, it is also diverting attention from the number one cause of the universities that's training. Taiwo(2004) declared that’ ’What we are all witnessing these days in the schooling sector is a unhappy mirrored image of corruption in the society and the low precedence placed on standardization and improvement of the highbrow custodians of our time with the aid of the ones in energy’’. 1.2 announcement of the trouble The basic conditions for sustained academic tradition had been eroded in tertiary group. And it has been a terrible impact in tertiary group which little interest has been given to the result. once in a while college students are attacked, killing with acids, charms, machetes, Knives, guns, sunlight hours and gang rapping, lack of lifestyles, property and harassing of lady college students. Obada –Obieh(2002). there may be no peace in campus, series of examination malpractice, killing of teachers. Public members of the family as trouble- fixing conversation are predicted to create techniques to enlighten the students and lead them to aware about what is wanted of in an academic network .so one can address this trouble successfully each the scholars and wellknown public and the authorities have to take the challenges upon themselves. 1.3 rationale Of The study The studies of the observe is carried out because of the high charge of ethical decadence among pupil in tertiary institution. It focuses on the relevance measures wherein public family members and any outside body could undertake to remedy social phenomenon in tertiary institution in Nigeria. The observe attempts to portray the relationship and effect between the scholars and the cultism in Nigeria organization. 1.four objectives of the observe 1. To study the one-of-a-kind causes of cultism in tertiary organization 2. To look at the function of Public members of the family as strategies tool to attain the audience three. To take a look at the diverse demanding situations the cultists organization have brought about at the faculty sports. four. To find out if there are any legal guidelines or policies that would limit college students from now not becoming a member of cult. 5. to envision the volume of adequacy of mobilization and encouragement of college students to supports the crusade in opposition to cultism. 1.5 studies speculation H1 The non- facts on cultism has cursed a whole lot of harm to college students. Ho The non-information on cultism has not cursed any harm to college students. H2 the general public relations branch has been mobilizing and inspiring the students to assist crusade against cultism. Ho the public members of the family department has no longer been mobilizing and encouraging the students to guide any crusade in opposition to cultism. 1.6 studies Questions 1. Why do college students get involve in cultism in tertiary group? 2. What roles do the general public members of the family play to fight cultism in Nigeria tertiary organization? three. What are the troubles the cultists institution precipitated on campus? four. What are the gear put in region to mobilize and encourage college students on cultism inside the group?>GET ANSWER