Develop, in detail, a situation in which a health care worker might be confronted with ethical problems related to patients and prescription drug use OR patients in a state of poverty.
• Each scenario must be original to you and this assignment. It cannot be from the discussion boards in this class or any other previous forum.
• Articulate (and then assess) the ethical solutions that can found using “care” (care-based ethics) and “rights” ethics to those problems.
• Assessment must ask if the solutions are flawed, practicable, persuasive, etc.
• What health care technology is involved in the situation?What moral guidelines for using that kind of healthcare technology should be used there? Explore such guidelines also using utilitarianism, Kantian deontology, ethical egoism, or social contract ethics.
• Say how social technologies such as blogs, crowdfunding, online encyclopedias can be used in either case. What moral guidelines for using that kind of healthcare technology should be used there? Develop such guidelines also using utilitarianism, Kantian deontology, ethical egoism, or social contract ethics.
n the department of law enforcement, there is FaceIt, a face recognition system that can search through a whole crowd for a face and match this face with the mugshot history of this specific person. FaceIt is considered to be the most accurate facial recognition software as of today . This face recognition system is mostly used by law enforcement agencies. Next to being used for law enforcement and security surveillance, which is the primary use of it, the system can also be used for computer security and eliminating fraud. Eliminating fraud is very useful in a situation as voting in a presidential election. By using this technology, voting multiple times can be evaded and people can’t get away with it anymore. People’s faces will be stored in a database and if a face appears again, then that vote won’t count . ii. Matching faces from live security images The law enforcement is always on the hunt for terrorists or big criminals. Most already have good mug-shot which can help to find a face in a crowded place such as an airport . And when agents are trying to hunt some criminals down, then they will probably try to flee the country. At the airport, face recognition can be of big help. The faces of these criminals are collected and stored in a database with faces of people who are not allowed to board a plane. The faces of travelers are being scanned and are being compared with the database at the security check. If the program founds a match, the guards of the airport will go to them and cameras will be turned to the person for live images. After picking the person up, the guards will try to decide whether to keep the person from going to an airplane or they decide that it is not the face that they are searching for . iii. Face recognition in photographs To search for a specific name by only having a picture of someone, you need face recognition. Not only the society can drag a picture in the uploading square of a software or site to search through a database full of different faces with matching names, but also the police has such a kind of software. As stated earlier, it occurs often that the police state a call for help from the surrounding people. They want the people to be an extra pair of eyes to tip them off if they encounter a wanted person (for example see them across the street on the telephone), who can be in hiding or not. Society can then send in pictures of the person. Before going to hunt that specific person down, the police force needs to check if this is the person they are searching for. First, they need a picture with a clear face. The police can get a couple of those pictures and they all go through a software that tries to match the face on the picture to the wa>GET ANSWER