- What are three differences between public health and medicine? Be able to give an example to help you explain at least one difference. Hint: This might be a short answer question. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/about/public-health-medicine/
- Know these terms: public health, population health, global health, global health security, globalization.
- Review this link. Healthy People 2020 “Global Health”. Go to: https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/global-health.
- What are considered the ten great public health achievements of the 20th century? KNOW THIS!!!
- What is meant by an intervention? Briefly describe what might be an intervention to help address the need of hunger among elementary school aged children in the USA or in a poorer country.
- What are the three levels of disease prevention?
- What is meant by the burden of disease? Is it simply the cost of the medical tests, treatments or cures for the person?
- What is the difference between the terms incidence of a disease and the prevalence of a disease?
- What do these terms mean Vital statistics, birth rate, death/mortality rate, life expectancy, Healthy life expectancy (HALE), Morbidity, etiology, intervention?
- What are the United Nations Sustainable development goals? There are all important but in your opinion, which one do you think will be extremely impactful on the health of young children. Explain briefly.
- Think of an example of how innovations in health technology can improve the health of persons with limited access, rural, or persons living in a poor community. BE CREATIVE but be PRACTICAL!! Don’t simply talk about sending more doctors to the areas. Think technological!
- The video clip on poverty in America that discussed the situation in an Alabama county. Please write a few statements of your reaction to the video. What was most surprising, interesting? How do you feel about what you saw? Can the situation be fixed? What do you think should be done about it?
see Canada as a one-sided outsider during any type of arrangements. Since the present systems are reluctant to arrange, this permits Canada sufficient time to resituate itself as a viable and willing representative of harmony. The cons of this arrangement are that it will be hard to lessen help to Israel without causing disturbance. Some would contend this would disturb the United States; be that as it may, I accept my past contention would exceed any negative feelings felt by the US. In my view, diminishing guide must be done on the grounds that guide will in general keep up the status quo, and as of now, Israel is as firm as ever. Losing Israel's help, ideally just incidentally, is a little cost to pay to recapture positive universal acknowledgment. End Ideally this paper has given the peruser understanding with respect to how Canada has moved toward the Arab – Israeli clash from the beginning of time. From being hesitant to take a situation; to a decent approach; to being a genuine partner of Israel; Canada's international strategy has without a doubt developed. Alongside the adjustment in position comes consequences for Canada's national advantages. The most outstanding movement in my view is the move from authenticity to good based international strategy making. In light of Canada's history of seeking after their national advantages in remote undertakings, it is obvious to me that Martin-Harper approaches were forced for individual, instead of Canadian addition. Be that as it may, what great is keeping your activity, in the event that it is to Canada's inconvenience? To put it plainly, I feel that if Canada needs to work this contention to further their potential benefit, and to contribute emphatically to worldwide harmony, it must recover its feeling of parity.>GET ANSWER