1. When and where did the Prophet Muhammad live? What are the most important events of his life?
2. What is the Abrahamic family and what is its significance?
3. Nonfiction can enrich viewers in several important ways. Describe an aspect of the film that showed you something you hadn’t seen before, caused you to think in a new way, or helped you understand something more thoroughly than before. In addition, describe how it changed your thinking.
4. Was there anything that you saw or heard in the film that was unconvincing or which seemed out of place?
5. Articulate important lessons learned from the film