Write a Journal Article Reviews which will be based upon your choice of articles from the professional, peer-reviewed journal articles provided in Blackboard. No outside articles will be accepted. Each Journal Article Summary must be 5 double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages).and created in a Microsoft Word document. Use the following guidelines to create your paper:
Poverty of Opportunity Forcing Women Into Prostitution—A Qualitative Study in Pakistan (see attached article).
1. Start your paper with a title page, correctly formatted per current APA. Use the provided template and the basic current APA components will be in place. Divide your paper into sections with the following Level One headings: Summary, Reflection, and Application as described on the template.
2. Develop a summary of the main concepts from the article. Do not duplicate the article’s abstract. If the article describes a research study, include brief statements about the hypotheses, methods, results, discussion, and implications. If any test measures or statistical methods used are given in the article, do not provide detailed descriptions of these. Short direct quotations from the article are acceptable, but avoid long quotes in a paper this size. This section is the foundation of your Journal Article Review (at least a third of your paper). Make sure you include the core points from the article, even if it means a longer section. Do not reference any additional articles in your summary.
3. In approximately 1 page, reflect on the article using your own words. Appropriate comments for this part of the paper could include, but are not limited to, your initial response to the article, comments regarding the study’s design or methodology (if any), insights you gained from reading the article, your reasons for being interested in this particular article, any other readings that you may plan to do based upon having read the article, and other thoughts you have that might further enhance the discussion of your article. Your subjective comments in this section must be clearly tied to main points from the article, not peripheral ideas. Again, do not reference any other article.
4. In your final section, in approximately 1 page, write how you would apply the information you have learned from this article to a particular counseling setting. Make this setting one that would typically be seen in human services counseling—community services agencies, adoption agencies, volunteer counseling settings such as in churches, etc. Develop this section as if you are a pastor or clinician and your parishioner or client has come to you with a problem—grief, depression, substance abuse, relationships problems, etc.— needing your help. Adequately describe the counseling scenario including the presenting problem. Draw out concepts from the article and apply them to the scenario as if you were guided only by the content of the article. Show the reader how you expressly drew from the journal article in this application section and cite correctly, per APA.
5. Use the provided current APA template and personalize the template for your particular article.
Point values for each section as well as for writing can be found on the grading rubric. Remember that all papers in the program must be written to professional (graduate level) standards and writing can contribute 15 points to your score.
Reputational hurt has reliably been a key consequence of socially deceitful business works out (Walker and Dyck, 2014). Reputation can be described as the aggregate perspective of an affiliations inward and outside accomplices (Walker and Dyck, 2014) and addresses an affiliation's single most unmistakable unimportant asset. At the point when reputation is lost, or if nothing else influenced inside and out, it is difficult to get back. Changes to the speed with which reputation hurting information can spread is furthermore of stress to socially neglectful relationship as it is extensively more difficult to stow away or deny wrong doing (Ashley and Crowther, 2012).Further to this, Walker and Dyck's (2014) analyze exhibited a positive association between's an affiliation's reputation and those with corporate social commitment. Agent commitment and attracting capacity appears to keep running as an indistinguishable unit with socially able corporate practices (Bhattacharya et al., 2008). The overall economy has been depicted as a 'learning economy' (Fitzgerald and Cormack, 2011), with the best corporate assets living in the academic endeavor of staff. Bhattacharya et al. (2008) also battle that CSR is a course for a firm to exhibit their characteristics eventually and thusly genuinely enrapturing delegates to achieve most of the affiliation's destinations. Attracted staff, at all levels of the business, are earnest to complete in a business focus that is continuously inundated outcomes and organizations. Isolating the offering of one business from another (Servaes and Tamayo 2013) is ending up more difficult to achieve, however CSR related activities give a condition of thing partition. Earth sounds stock, (for instance, recyclable plastics) and Fairtrade support stuffs, (for instance, coffee) are two instances of surely understood things that have been isolated by affiliations acting in a more socially able way. Firms who disregard to progress thusly will advance toward getting to be followers instead of pioneers, and possibly influence their advantage (Blowfield and Murray, 2008). More clever thing and organization change needs in any case managers and pioneers thinking outside their regular thing and organization contributions (Blowfield and Murray, 2008). The move to a more socially proficient business essential has opened up new markets and openings inside which an affiliation can expand and succeed (Watchman and Kramer, 2006). Those affiliations close to CSR will miss these openings and hazard being betrayed. Notwithstanding whether openings are recognized, access to capital may end up being continuously troublesome for non-CSR firms. With the rising of Socially Responsible Investment, affiliations that don't partake in CSR can control their passage to capital and hereafter, their improvement potential (Porter and Kramer, 2006). Also, affiliations hazard more conspicuous authoritative mediation if they don't change to more socially competent ways. The present example towards heading of business practices has highlighted the way that if governments and approach makers perceive frustrations in restraint, they are more than willing to progress in and oversee business lead (Lynch-Wood et al, 2009). Establishment changes and consistence necessities are both restrictive and excessive to affiliations. In case affiliations disregard to go well past the present consistence essentials, they chance all the additionally being constrained on their activities (Bênabou and Tirole, 2010). These perils all can basically influence an affiliations efficiency and in unprecedented cases, whole deal survival. These considerations also should be make enough for associations reevaluate their default position on CSR exercises. Whatever the deficiencies of the CSR improvement, and the ideologically animated chats about definition, society and the overall economy are generally changed. Being socially careful is directly the most ideal approach to cooperate. Corporate Social Responsibility is a sounds business thought, however since quite a while ago combat examines around its definition have diminished the impact that it may have had on the business gathering. The truth remains that paying little heed to whether affiliations act in a socially tried and true route, there is some level of advantage motivated self-energy supporting these decisions. The best advance in moving (convincing?) relationship to be more socially careful has been societal and natural changes outside to the firm. Overall industry and peoples have incited the corruption of rough materials and non-sustainable power sources which has made it crucial for a few, dares to reconsider how they cooperate. Viable headway has advanced toward getting to be focus to business errands in numerous parts and is right now more an occurrence of good business sharpen than falling under the CSR flag. Society has furthermore watched the impact that business has on their indigenous natural surroundings and gatherings when all is said in done, and is directly prepared and prepared for calling relationship into speak to careless, untrustworthy lead. In rundown, controls outside to the affiliation have had a more significant effect in moving relationship towards the CSR culminate than the CSR advancement itself. Despite how more socially careful business sharpens are proficient, the change is sure and in all cases. Impressive peril still remains for those associations who don't get CSR practices. The proposals join reputational possibility, the inability to pull in and hold staff and the probability of extended heading. Fail to get a handle on CSR also can influence the whole deal sensibility of an affiliation, diminishing access to capital, missing open entryways for advancement and the failure to isolate your picture from whatever is left of the pack. The conclusion being that being socially reliable isn't any more optional, it is essentially the way extraordinary business is done. >GET ANSWER