Choose a publicly traded organization. Research the leadership practices and style of a senior leader in the company. Write a leadership analysis that explores the leader’s function in the organization as well as his/her leadership style(s).
• Company name, company function (product or service), leader name, title, etc.
• A description of the chosen leader’s leadership style.
• A summary of the primary role and responsibilities of the leader within the company.
• A description of the functions of planning, organizing, commanding, staffing, and controlling in leadership.
• An analysis that explains whether the chosen leader does or does not aspire to be a leader within the chosen company. Provide supporting detail as to why or why not.