Legal Environment Analysis of Your Target Country – Poland (foreign country, same as the project)
- Describe the legal environment of the target/host/foreign country (same as the project), making specific references to
- the rule of law (to what extent is the country governed by law as opposed to arbitrary decisions of individual government officials)
- laws that govern foreign direct investment (for example, are there provisions to attract foreign direct investment, such as tax incentives, most-favored-nation treatment, dispute resolution fora; or provisions that restrict foreign direct investors such as high local content requirements or currency exchange restrictions).
- Discuss challenges and opportunities for American investors posed by the legal environment.
- Based on the challenges and opportunities you have identified through your research, formulate two recommendations, with your supporting arguments, to an American investor to successfully navigate the country’s legal environment.
ace in the world asone paramount ideology didactically expressed in children’s literature; Socialization is the second dominant ideology as parents are the first to attempt to socialize their child. James Smith, professor of English at San Fernando Valley State College, describes how parents use literature to socialize their child (smith, 1967) “Through their children’s reading, parents may hope to influence their attitudes and actions toward family, neighborhood, school, church, nation, or the world society. They may use books to shape a child’s values, to create or change his ideals. Such counsel, embodied in fiction, poetry, or nonfiction, may cover a tremendous range of behavior matters’ obedience, independence, physical safety, doing chores, being honest, study habits, hygiene, attitudes toward school, being kind to animals. For many parents the book is still primarily a moral agent, an influence upon belief and behavior” (1967, 68) Twentieth-century children’s books often didactically express the idea of ethnic equality. Thus the implications of didactism in children literature are to instill ethnic quality among interracial societie, spread socialization ideology, religion and nationalism (Carolyne, 2005) Popular and Respectable Children Literature: There is always from the early history of this type of literature a tension between respectable and popular children literature. Based on Grenby essay in (study guide of children literature, block1, p20), the difference between Respectable and popular children literature has several characteristics and diff>GET ANSWER