Write essay answering the following business law questions:
- Explain what the legal term “Stare Decisis” means and its importance to case law.
- The Constitution requires that before the Plaintiff can bring a case against the Defendant three conditions must be demonstrated. Identify and explain these three conditions.
- Rather than resolve disputes through the court, many choose to used Alternative Dispute Resolution. Explain why such alternatives are now frequently employed and identify and explain two such alternatives often employed.
- In litigation what is the purpose of Discovery? Provide four means often used to obtain Discovery and explain each.
- The single greatest constitutional clause that fosters Federal regulation of business is
the Commerce Clause. Explain this law and its relevance to the conduct of business.
- What is the legal meaning of a Tort? Name and explain two Torts important to business under each of the following four circumstances:
- Interference against personal freedom
- Interference against property rights
- Interference against economic relations
- Wrongful communication
ase study will address the concept of inflation – the rise in average level of prices sustained over time that corresponds to a fall in the internal (domestic) purchasing power of money – with regards to Venezuela. The goal here is to explore several trains of enquiry in order to critically evaluate the impact inflation has had – and may potentially have – on the national income and economic growth of Venezuela. As it stands, Venezuela’s inflation rate – 282972.8% – significantly exceeds that which holds 2nd position – Zimbabwe -175.66% (WorldEconomicForum 2019). In order to better decipher the notable disparity in inflation rates between Venezuela and the rest of the world, several areas will be analysed. This macroeconomic issue will be addressed with regards to challenges surrounding it alongside any potential benefits, it’s impact on the labour market, it’s fiscal impact in terms of taxes and government spending and potential policies that could be implemented in hope of combating it. Venezuela holds the highest recorded oil reserves in the world – possessing approximately 300 billion barrels – even surpassing Saudi Arabia. Evidently, oil is one of Venezuela’s most valuable commodities accounting for 95% of Venezuela’s exports and 25% of its gross domestic product (Independent 2018). However, during a period of time in which the global price of oil dropped, foreign demand to buy Venezuelan oil dipped simultaneously. A key factor that lead to Venezuela’s current crisis, is evidently their sole dependence on a single commodity – oil. As University of Florida’s Gamarra explains, this means “you are bound to the ups and downs of the oil price,”. Without a range of high value added assets, an economy lacks diversity and is vulnerable to ‘moments of downturns in your principal commodities (CNBC 2019).’ On an individual basis, hyperinflation renders any savings worthless due to its eroding impact on money. Consequently, people may hoard goods for instance, food due to the soaring prices. Situations such as these may lead to shortages of food supply, contributing to the issue further.>GET ANSWER