Please answer each of the following questions in essay format. Times New Roman, 12 point font, double-
spaced; and cited in the proper APA format.
1) According to the text, what qualities do leaders need in order to address and use cultural differences to
the advantage of their organizations? Please provide an example for each quality identified.
From a managerial perspective:
2) Why is diversity important in the workplace?
3) How would a culturally intelligent leader deal with observed prejudice in the workplace?
4) What does discrimination mean, and how can leaders prevent discrimination?
5) What is privilege? How does privilege impact our society?
Translation process is an artistic communication between the author, the translator and the reader and the words used by the translator constitutes the major part in the process of communicating ideas or feelings of the author. “Literature is both the condition and the place of artistic communication between senders and addressees or the public” (Basnett,2002) The translator is the first one who must comprehend, read and interpret the source text then to render it in a different medium. Literary translation includes fiction,poetry, drama and the language arts must be taken into consideration by the translator. The purposes of the translator are to transfer the information but also to create an equivalent form of art. The beauty of the translators’ work is that they bring a great contribution to the creative process being recognized as part of the literary world. The literary translator must therefore possess a great knowledge of both the TL culture and language and the SL culture being able to command to>GET ANSWER