- Both Marshack and Franklin are concerned about the correlation between what is true and what is useful. What is the difference? Or is there one?
- Does the distinction between time-biased media and space-biased media help us understand how societies organize knowledge and societies? How do certain “biases” of technologies affect the way in which we think about and organize society today?
- What connections does Havelock make among alphabetic literacy, rational thought, and democracy? Do you agree with him?
- What is the relationship between Innis’s space-biased technologies and Franklin’s prescriptive technologies? How does Franklin connect prescriptive technologies with a culture of compliance?
- Explain technological determinism and its relationship to reification (define reification). Was Innis, or any other writer discussed in this unit, a determinist? Do you detect determinist thinking about technologies in news and discussions today?
istributed due to political influence. • It increases a foundation of support in TCC which is a positive sign for the business. The foundation of business gets stronger with this political influence. Organizational Power: To influence people must be needed power. This affects the behavior of the minors, to control the resources of an organization (Grumana and Saks, 2011). There is a complete transaction between the agent and the target. Agent uses the power, whereas, target takes attempt so that they can use the power. Influence of Power: Power can be used in an organization both positively and negatively. In TCC, power is applied for both purposes. Positive influence of power increases the communication and productivity among the employees while negative influence often take place due to forcing power against other in getting benefit. To motivate the employees in an organization, managers use power. For example, in TCC the managers apply power to develop flexible working plan so that employees get motivated and work according to their ease. To dominate others, sometime anyone can use power in TCC. This is the negative influence of TCC where the employee or employer having power try to impose it to others. Power strongly helps the management to take proper decisions for TCC. Influence of power often lead the business to achieve organizational objectives. If power is properly applied in TCC by the manager to enhance the productivity, the organizational objectives will easily be achieved. M1. critically analysis how politics and power also influence individual and team behavior and performance. The influence of these factors in both individual and team behavior and performance of an organization discussed below- Influence of Politics: Most of the time organizational politics are unplanned and unofficial and effect an organization in many ways. It can rise individual power, and other stressed purposes. In TCC, the politic>GET ANSWER