1. Note the central tendency & deviation of the groups measured.
2. Are the distributions skewed?
3. How different are the dispersions?
4. How much overlap among the groups?
5. How many observations were there in each group?
B. Inferential information 1. Is the statistical test appropriate for the available data?
2. Do the data gathered, and the statistical test used, allow one to answer the question of interest?
3. What conditioning variables may be present? What steps were taken to eliminate the effect of those variables?
4. Does the author maintain objectivity and refrain from speculation?
5. Is the analysis consistent with and supported by known facts?
6. Does the author engage in overgeneralizations and/or make sweeping statements that go beyond the data at hand?
7. How do the findings of this research relate to the findings of the studies previously cited by the author?
8. Does the author report both confirming AND disconfirming evidence objectively and with minimal bias?
9. Does the author honestly acknowledge and openly discuss weaknesses in the data?
10. Is there a clear distinction made between facts and inferences? Between analysis and interpretation?
11. Does the author make appropriate use of tables, figures, charts, graphs, etc.? Are these aids clearly understandable?
12. Does the author address contradictions, inconsistencies, and misleading elements?
A. Are the conclusions drawn consistent with the statistical analysis and the sampling technique used?
B. Were any conclusions drawn that are not warranted by the data presented?
C. Could you draw other conclusions using the same data? Activate Windows
D. Are the conclusions justified and supported by the facts of the research? Go to SettHec to activate
E. Do the conclusions drawn lead to new questions that can be set forth for research?
F. Does the author set forth any recommendations for implementing research findings?
Question 1: By what means can Helen and Jesse be inventive about enlisting first class individuals for the housekeeping division? Helen and Jesse need to make an environment in which individuals put stock in procedure, have faith in administration choices, and have confidence in their work keeping in mind the end goal to make enlisting first class individuals for the housekeeping office. Moreover, individuals put stock in administration choices, there is an energy inside an association. As per Chowdhury, 2000 such an air influences an association to do well; moreover, fruitful pioneers make this kind of condition similarly inside and outside the association. Jesse Rodriquez as a HR director needs to make a motivational environment through setting a positive case through the use of good administration rehearses. In addition he should be great pioneer considering the way that "...leadership is a relationship through which one individual impacts the conduct or activities of other individuals" (Mullins, 2005) What's more Helen and Jesse must rouse potential representatives in light of the fact that persuaded workers assist associations with surviving. Propelled workers are more beneficial. To be powerful, Helen and Jesse need to comprehend what rouses representatives inside the setting of the parts they perform. As indicated by Maslow, workers have five levels of necessities (Maslow, 1943): physiological, wellbeing, social, conscience, and self-completing. Maslow contended that lower level needs must be fulfilled before the following more elevated amount need would inspire representatives. Herzberg's work sorted inspiration into two variables: sparks and states of cleanliness (Herzberg, Mausner, and Snyderman, 1959). Inspiration or characteristic components, for example, accomplishment and acknowledgment, deliver work fulfillment. Cleanliness or outward factors, for example, pay and employer stability, deliver work disappointment. Moreover, administration group must influence workers to feel critical and treat representatives reasonably and evenhandedly. Also, the actualize work fulfillment to their representatives is required. Representatives that vibe they are an esteemed and essential piece of the association are probably going to stay with the property for expanded timeframes. HR director must be great communicator and cooperative person and to capacity to his representatives always and keep on improving by and large gathering execution. Workers that trust their chiefs will loan support and fortification amid testing times will probably stay with the association as long as possible A decent working framework and sufficient preparing are fundamental. Workers require the best possible instruments and support to carry out the activity. An execution based pay design ought to be outlined precisely to guarantee that your representatives are urged to help fabricate the business and are compensated for their commitments, and give whatever number additional advantages as could be expected under the circumstances. A positive corporate culture and a lovely workplace are more essential than cash to most great representatives. Question 2: What sort of help should Helen and Jesse request that the general administrator give? The general chief needs to help these thoughts with a specific end goal to offer chance to these frameworks to be compelling. Director need to show a honest feeling of thinking about representatives and what is vital to them. Chief needs to enable workers to refocus on the requests of their parts and on the abilities, information and gifts they convey to their employments.. For workers to draw in and focus on their manager, they require: A solid association with their administrator; Clear correspondence from their administrator; A reasonable way set for focusing on what they excel at; Solid colleague connections; A solid duty to their colleagues so they will go out on a limb and stretch for brilliance; and Chances to learn and develop.>GET ANSWER