- Tell me the general area of crime solutions your discussion group chose to explore. (This may have changed since the first group worksheet discussion so be sure to update it)
**** https://www.crimesolutions.gov/ProgramDetails.aspx?ID=58 (USE THIS for the main source) it explains all those steps and then does research to answer the criteria but mainly this is the main source for the experiment.
- Tell me the specific program you chose to evaluate – identify it by name and author(s)’s last names. Explain why you chose to evaluate this particular program (EX you might discuss why the program is interesting to you, how it might relate to your future career, and so on). (The program you are evaluating may have changed from your paper proposal – be sure to include the updated information and refer to your proposal feedback)
3. Tell me about the goals of the program and what problem specifically the program is meant to address.
- Tell me specifically to whom the program is meant to help.
- Tell me what the evaluation outcomes are.
6. Explain the evaluation methodology: Was it a quantitative or qualitative study – or aspects of both? What specific type of methodology was used? (EX survey, experiment, interviews…) Who were the program participants? What were their socio-demographic characteristics? How were these participants selected? If it’s a quantitative study, what were the dependent, independent, and control variables? If it’s a qualitative study, what were the overarching themes found in the data? (This can be found on the program overview webpage, but can also be found in the research article(s) associated with your program) (Be sure to refer to the Research Methods chapter and lecture information)
7. Explain the results of the study. Was the program successful? What were the strengths and weaknesses of the program? (You will find this in the research article associated with your program)
- If your program is successful, explain to me why you think that is. If your program was not successful, tell me why you believe it was not successful and how to make it better (incorporate class material into either explanation).
- Tell me which of the theories we have covered in class most exemplifies your chosen program. In other words, tell me which theory you think your chosen program could be based on and why it could be based on that theory. To do this successfully, you will need to explain the theory’s propositions, and then explain how the propositions apply to the program to explain it. (The theory explanation is to describe how the program might have been using the theory for the program’s design – the theory is not about explaining the criminal behavior, per se)
- Are there any ethical considerations covered by the authors of the report. For instance, did they have to get IRB approval prior to conducting the study? Are they working with protected populations and how do they handle ensuring their safety? Are there considerations of confidentiality, anonymity, and the like? Did they receive funding from an outside source or organization that might bias the study’s results in some way? (This is not an exhaustive list – look over the Research Methods chapter and lecture information to ensure you cover any and all ethical considerations. Also, the authors may not explicitly state these ethical concerns – you will need to analyze the study and make your own determinations)
For the paper and presentation, you will be referring to and citing both the program overview webpage AND the evidence-based research article(s). You may also need to refer to and cite other documents – such as the textbook or the scholarly article/book associated with a particular theory or concept.
If you are citing a theory, it is best to cite the original document. A citation of a citation is generally frowned upon (For example, rather than citing Hagan and Daigle for an explanation of Hirschi’s Social Control Theory, you would actually go to Bierce Library, get a copy of Hirschi’s book about Social Control Theory, and cite that. I will try to add as many of the original theoretical pieces as I can to Brightspace, but some of the theories you will need to hunt down on your own)
Conceptual BIM (Building Information Modeling), an inventive parametric programming has seen across the board use in AEC configuration firms around the world. BIM upgrades the effectiveness of the AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) world to a point where structures can be altered carefully progressively. BIM has as of late pulled in broad consideration in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry with an expansion in the utilization of data innovation, at the same time expanding profitability, proficiency, framework worth, quality, and supportability, rendering a cleaner picture of constructability gives that are managed toward the start of the development procedure. The motivation behind this examination is to all the more likely fathom the BIM benefits and to dissect BIM appropriation, along these lines giving better comprehension of BIM and its value in different phases of the development ventures. Our survey presumes that BIM satisfies its motivation through every one of the phases of the development venture conveying benefits as far as improved plan quality, effortlessness to execute, data sharing capacity, decrease of development expenses and structure blunders, quicker work and shortening the development time, upgrading vitality proficiency, supporting development and undertaking the board, and empowering its proprietors increasingly operational productivity in the structure lifecycle. The ebb and flow investigate recognizes important variables and results of BIM, and sets up a system for a future report. The basic survey of BIM benefits adds to the current assemblage of writing on AEC and BIM. Organization PROFILE Xtolec Offshore is fair sized BIM counseling organization headquartered in India having skill in BIM administrations and usage. Xtolec offers help for complete BIM Cycle and embrace BIM consultancy ventures beginning from BIM Modeling, Clash identification and coordination, Construction Documents, As-Built, 4D-5D Simulation and Facility Management. Xtolec offers capable and practical BIM arrangements, precise model with great quality development drawings. Xtolec BIM group is having immense involvement with conveying of different kinds of tasks business, private, government and so forth. Xtolec is associated with customers worldwide other than the residential market. Xtolec is known for its great quality, on schedule and on plan venture conveyance bringing about long haul business associations with every one of our customers. Chapter by chapter list 'BIM' (Building Information Modeling) … … 1 Affirmation … … … .. 2 Endorsement … … … .. 3 AKNOWLEDGEMENT … … … 4 Dynamic … … … . 5 Organization PROFILE … … … .. 6 Shortened form … … … 9 1 CHAPTER – Research Proposal … … 10 1.1 Problem Statement: … … 10 1.2 Need of Study: … … … .. 10 1.3 Building Information Modeling (BIM) … … .. 11 1.4 Objectives … … … 12 1.5 Scope of the Study: … … 12 2 CHAPTER – Literature Survey… … … .. 12 2.1 Introduction to BIM … … .. 12 2.2 Function of BIM … … .. 13 2.3 Level of Details in BIM … … .. 13 2.4 Design and arranging … … .. 14 2.5 Quantity estimation … … 14 2.6 Clash identification … … … . 14 2.7 Productivity … … … 15 2.8 Prefabrication … … … 15 2.9 Quality administration … … . 15 2.10 Facility Management … … . 15 2.11 Drawings and Coordination … … .. 16 2.12 Drawings and Coordination … … .. 16 2.13 Drawings and Coordination … … .. 16 2.14 Benefits of BIM … … … 17 3 CHAPTER – Methodology to Develop BIM … … .. 18 3.1 To Understand BIM Strategy and Services … … .. 18 3.2 Architectural BIM Services … … 18 8 3.3 Structural Modeling … … . 18 3.4 MEPF Services Modeling … … . 19 3.5 Project Background … … 20 3.6 Personal Work Place Activity … … .. 21 3.7 BIM Project Work Flow Pattern … … . 21 3.8 Architecture Modeling … … 22 3.9 MEPF Modeling … … . 22 4 CHAPTER – DESIGN ENGINEERING CANVAS … .. 28 4.1 AEIOU CANVAS … … .. 28 4.2 EMPATHY MAPPING CANVAS … … 30 4.3 IDEATION CANVAS … … . 32 4.4 PRODUCT DEVELOPEMENT CANVAS … … .. 35 5 CHAPTER ' Summary … … . 38 6 CHAPTER ' Reference … … . 40 Rundown of Figure 1 Accelerator Building Project Image""""""""'… 20 2 Accelerator Building Project Image""""""""'… 20 3 Image from Revit Drainage Model""""""""'… .23 4 Image from Revit Electrical and LV Model"""""""'.24 5 Image from Revit HVAC Model"""""""""'25 6 Image from Revit Water Model"""""""""'.26 7 Image from Revit Coordination Model""""""""..27 Rundown of Table 1 Work stream Pattern""""""""""""..21 9 Condensing AEC Architecture/Engineering/Construction BIM Building Information Modeling AS Architecture, Structure MEPF Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Fighting LV Low Current Central air Heating, ventilation, and cooling Computer aided design Computer-helped drafting FM Facility Management LOD Level of Detail return for capital invested Return on Investment RIF Request for Information VDC Virtual Design and Construction 2D Two Dimensional 3D Three Dimensional 4D Fourth Dimension (3D+Time) 5D Fifth Dimension (4D+Cost) 10 1 CHAPTER – Research Proposal 1.1 Problem Statement: Task Management is the general arranging, coordination and control of a development Project from initiation to fulfillment, including multi-disciplinary partners from modelers to amount surveyors to contractual workers. Presently days in development ventures various advisors are working from various area or nation so it is hard for venture chief to organize among all partners. Each undertaking faces numerous difficulties during various stage, which influences the strength of venture as far as cost, time and quality because of poor coordination framework among various partners. In that capacity, three-dimensional (3D) PC supported drafting (CAD) models that are not communicated as articles that display structure, capacity, and conduct (Tolman 1999) can't be viewed as building data models. Because of certain difficulties like ignorance of BIM and its focal points, absence of IT abilities and absence of>GET ANSWER