begin creating your 6-week athlete strength assessment improvement plan for any sport other than American Football. Your plan must address the following
• List and cite the type of Periodization methodology that will be used for the training plan.
• Base the type (e.g. lower-body power, upper-body strength, etc.) and the number of strength/power training sessions per week from research (peer-reviewed
articles or reputable textbooks) and cite the content in your submission.
• Pool workouts (listed only, not discussed) on at least one day of the training week.
• List the sport, competition level (high school, college, etc.) and position the athlete plays.
• List the physical characteristics of the athlete (age, height, weight, gender, body fat percentage). These should be realistic. If you are unsure what ‘realistic’
is, nd a research article and use the means and standard deviations they provide.
• Initial strength/power assessment battery should be specic to the sport and or position the athlete plays.
o The assessments in this battery should be cited and come from peer-reviewed research or reputable textbooks.
o Some of the movements in the assessment should be included in the training plan. …
The controversy on the effects of crime can also be discussed under the context of how it justifies our legal systems and promotes job creation. The practicability of law towards crime shows how significant our legal system is in the maintenance of our society. The diversity of law and how it specifically tackles various criminal behaviors is physical proof of why the legal system is still extremely viable nowadays. But, in turn, this cannot be made possible without the prevalence of crime. Law would simply be a set of groundless rules that can hardly be applied to the public, and it would not be able to fully exercise its function. Similarly, crime is also a necessity when it comes to creating jobs. The police department, occupations in the legal sector, private security etc, all these are jobs upheld by the presence of crime. In every superhero movie, a well-developed antagonist is crucial in order to have an interesting and coherent storyline, that is the same in real life. Ironically crime is a problem that needs to be fixed, but its complete extermination could mean a certain level of losses as well. The essential debate of crime is the debate of how an equilibrium can be achieved between the pursuit of societal peace in the long term, and the prevention of the underlying conditions of deviance. There is always a vital relationship between deep structural problems of our society and the rise and fall of crime rates. The idea that crime is destructive and should be eradicated is not wrong, but we also should not ignore the possibilities of positive change that are embedded within the pervasiveness of crime. The aforementioned positive aspects of crime bring us to a conclusion that crime is here to stay, but it depends on us to decide whether we should gain or lose from it. A small degree of crime is good for the society when we balance our desire for security with risk, and the call of liberty with the need of restraint. A prosperous society is a product of cultivation, and that is why crime is so important.>GET ANSWER