This assignment consists of six discussion questions. You will write responses to four of these questions.
- What fundamental questions about human experience does Pan’s Labyrinth wrestle with? Pick ONE of the following topics, and discuss what the film says about the following subject: sacrifice; appearance vs. reality; how our choices define us; how hunger drives human behavior.
- What is the role of mythic or fantastic elements in Pan’s Labyrinth? What do you make of the truth value of these elements? Are the faun, Ofelia’s tasks, and her kingdom fantasy or reality in the world of the film? Ultimately, does it matter whether they are or not?
- Explore the symbolism of one of the following elements in Pan’s Labyrinth. What does the symbol represent? Why does the film reflect on that particular image? How does this symbol shape your interpretation of the film? Choose only ONE symbol to discuss, from the following list: clocks/timepieces; monsters; left imagery.
- Ofelia is, without a doubt, on a hero’s journey. What makes Ofelia heroic? List 5 heroic adjectives in relation to her, then discuss what these adjectives reveal about her character, Spanish culture, and about humanity in general. Why do we find her heroic? In other words, in what ways does she reflect your life experience? What does her behavior teach you about yourself?
- There are many trickster figures throughout Pan’s Labyrinth. Pick ONE trickster figure, and discuss the traits that makes he/she a trickster. Then answer the following questions: Why does this character need trickster qualities to succeed at their tasks? Is this trickster punished for his/her behavior? Why/why not? What does this character’s trickster behavior teach us about Spanish culture? About yourself?
- Pick ONE of the three main female characters (Ofelia, Mercedes, or Carmen) and discuss whether the character is a goddess of Life, Death, or Regeneration (although it is possible for the character to fit in multiple archetypes, write about ONLY ONE). Explain why she fits in that archetype (again, ONLY ONE), and how her archetype helps you understand her character better.
The situation requests that I investigate how the focal points, and disservices of security on the web, and how it would influence Grandma's Treats business, and address the worries of the web and how might it be successful in shielding you and others from sharing data that ought to be kept private. It likewise might want me to pick which condition would be best for Grandma's Treats and why? Well we should investigate a portion of the preferences and impediments that I accept would help all of us when utilizing the web, and online business. At the point when a PC associates with a system or site, and starts conversing with different PCs its taking a risk or a danger of getting affected. The web world could be exceptionally hazardous if organizations don't realize how to ensure themselves or they're PCs. Presently given me a chance to make this inquiry, what can occur with an unbound site? Well given me a chance to clarify, the rundown beneath should give you a case of the sort of things that can happen. Spontaneous mail Records and data assaults Infections, and worms Stolen Mastercard data PC programmers, approach individual data Clients feel undermined and will decline to your site Irritating messages Spam's messages These are only a couple of worries that one would have over an unbound site. Presently most organization attempt to ensure their PCs, and tumbled to add the fundamental prerequisites to satisfy their necessities, that why, I will investigate the benefits of having a protected site. With a safe site it will enable the organization to secure the client's private data so infection or programmer can't get to their records. The rundown beneath is the focal points that a safe site has over an unbound site. It makes clients feel secure about their data Secure the site's trustworthiness and prosperity Stop undesirable assaults or abuses Urges client to shop and offer data with organizations With this kind of security quill set up it enables organizations to give their client the insurance that they require. It likewise enables the organization to make the client feel more secure about giving data on their site realizing that it can't be access from the organization principle information base. With regards to Grandma's Treats the methodology ought to concentrate on ensuring the security and protection of their clients. This implies the anchored site would be the best decision for their business. The anchored site is the best decision, on account of the accompanying rundown beneath. Make clients feel secure Urge clients to shop and offer private data Stop undesirable assaults or abuses Firewalls Programming and equipment instruments that characterize, control, and limit access to systems and PCs With these measures set up it would enable grandmother's treats to work a sheltered, secure condition that would ensure their client protection. References Web organizations Announce Privacy Standards (reporting association of Netscape, VeriSign and Firefly). Web Site Agrees to Settle FTC Charges of Deceptively Collecting Personal Information Agency's First Internet Privacy Case, FTC News Release, August 13, 1998.>GET ANSWER