- As you are writing, imagine that you are addressing your friend Jake who has never studied philosophy before, nor read any of the material that you are discussing. Please be as clear and precise as possible.
- 1) Identify a newspaper or news magazine article (your article must be between 1000 – 1700 words) concerning a major moral controversy or issue that is of interest to you. Preferably in 2017 or present. Your article must be derived from a reputable news source (newspaper or news magazine). Examples of newspapers include the News Journal or the New York Times; examples of news magazines include Time or The Economist.
- Summarize the article. In your summary, make sure that you answer the following questions:
- what is the moral controversy
- who is affected by the controversy (individuals, groups?)
- what are the stakes for those affected (that is, why does the outcome of the controversy matter to those involved?).
- Choose two of the ethical frameworks that have been discussed in class. Examples include: Divine Command Theory, Virtue Ethics, Natural Law Theory, Kantian Ethics, Act Utilitarianism, and Rule Utilitarianism. Explain each of these ethical frameworks in detail. Remember, you are to assume that your reader, while intelligent, has no prior knowledge of these theories.
- Apply the two theories you have selected to the moral controversy you have chosen to work on. What does each of the frameworks suggest regarding the controversy?
- Compare the solutions offered by the two viewpoints. Do they agree? Do they disagree? Do they share some points in common, but not all? Maybe they come to the same conclusion but for different reasons.
- Evaluate the solutions offered by the two viewpoints. Which viewpoint gives the best solution? Why? In your evaluation, draw on your own experiences as a mature and informed individual. What does your unique perspective suggest about the solution to the moral controversy you have chosen? What light does your unique perspective shed on the ethical theories that you have examined?
Feng shui is an old Chinese rationality about how people and their surroundings cooperate and have connections. It incorporates the rule that everything has vitality and is associated with everything else. It is stemmed in the conviction that dependent on laws of nature, standards, hypotheses and methods we can see how to make a situation that enables us to be in amicability and parity. It additionally can control us to improve certain parts of our lives. The fundamental rule of feng shui is chi or vitality. It is a feng shui rule that is utilized through all of life. It interfaces the vitality of everything together. There can be chi or vitality of earth, the air and individuals. We can see the nature of chi communicated through regions of shading, frame, shape, sound and the different cycles in nature. Feng shui standards work to guarantee that the chi is permitted to continue streaming and not stall out or exhausted. In feng shui standards, there are two primary kinds of feng shui that we have to consider. One of these is physical and contains the genuine structures, environment, structures, streets and plan. Alternate includes directional impacts that in spite of the fact that are imperceptible, still have an effect on our lives and how we identify with existence. We have to take both feng shui standards into thought while assessing the chi characteristics of a domain. As indicated by feng shui, if a zone in the earth isn't being helpful for giving great chi, there are fixes or settles that we can use to restore the chi to a characteristic solid state and keep on streaming all through the space. We can settle or address the feng shui of a region by making little or enormous alterations and applying feng shui procedures. These strategies fuse the utilization of various components to make equalization and concordance.>GET ANSWER