Briefly discuss your reactions to one of the collaborative Indigenous/western science educational initiatives presented in the Module 4 lecture. Do you think that these or other Indigenous-scientific environmental collaborations might work in your own educational context?
Make a posting about something interesting you learnt from taking the Indigenous bush walk. Briefly discuss and explanation of Indigenous people’s sustainable land management practices.
• Identify and discuss one key thing they have learned from the lectures and one key thing they have learned from the online resources/activities
• Reflect upon the ways that this key learning has shaped or reshaped their thinking about sustainability.
• Reflect upon the specific ethical implications and/or complexities of this key learning
• Closely read the online postings of one other student, who offers a different geo-cultural perspective to their own.
• Reflect upon what they have learnt from considering this different geo-cultural perspective on sustainability issues.