1. Introduce the disease with a brief definition and description.
2. Discuss the Risk Factors and the connection to the Etiology of the initial injury to the cell/tissue/organ.
3. Discuss health care provider implications for prevention of the disease.
4. Show the progression from the initial injury to the defect in the tissue, organ and system functioning.
5. Link changes in the tissue, organ, and system functioning to the initial presenting signs and symptoms seen in primary care of the disease.
6. Provide a brief description of how the disease is diagnosed.
7. Provide a brief description of the pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions used to treat and manage the disease.
8. Summarizes the disease on final slide with concluding remarks; includes implication for nurse practitioner practice.