Consider the following topic areas and questions as you work on your Personal Business Plan Report.
- Vision and Opportunity
• What are your goals (career and/or educational) after you leave your university?
• What are your purpose, your values, and your mission? List the 3 key questions that guide your choices. These should be essential questions that serve as touchstones to direct your life and work. For instance, how can I have an impact? What do I love? What do I fear? What engages my passions? How do I want to be remembered? The answers to these questions may well change over time, but when the questions themselves are fundamental they tend to last a lifetime.
• What are the market and opportunity that align with your goals? Don’t restrict yourself to matters of career or work; think more broadly about your opportunities to make a difference.
- Marketing and Implementation Strategy
• Create your market positioning statement. This may be directed at a hypothetical employer, industry, organization, or the world at large.
• What compelling value will you offer to your employers and society?
• How will you differentiate from other UAE students? How about from the broader populace?
- Risks and Mitigation
• What are the key milestones and checkpoints in your plan?
• How will you measure/determine if you have successfully attained these milestones? How do you define success?
• What external factors might affect your attaining success? (Positively or adversely)
• Develop contingency and risk mitigation strategies.
• Entrepreneurship is not all about personal financial gain. It concerns crafting a lifelong plan to make a positive impact on society. Character does matter. Failure is OK; unethical behavior is not. True wealth requires the creation of enduring value, which requires integrity and ethics.
• How do you plan to practice ethical principles in your daily actions?
ndividuals gain a competitive edge over their peers? The answer seems to be in physical appearance. In Korea, applicants to jobs are required to attach photos of themselves to their resumes—which is then scrutinized and used to assess each candidate. Holiday and Elfving-Hwang cites recruitment agency JobKorea, who “found that 80 percent of recruitment executives considered the physical appearance of a candidate ‘important’, and a 2006 study found that there was a perception among high school students that appearance would often be considered of greater importance than abilities and skills in hiring decisions” (Holiday, Elfving-Hwang, 2012). The plastic surgery obsession ties in with traditional Confucianist values that are still very relevant in many Asian societies. Psychology Professor Eunkook Suh of Yonsei University writes that “a lot of people hold an incremental theory versus an entity theory about a person’s potential” (Marx 2015). According to these values, anything can be improved if you work hard enough. In the same vein, because physical beauty is something that can be attained, not having certain characteristics of the ideal beauty such as perfect skin and a slim body become associated with laziness—a trait that diverges from the hard-working society that transformed itself from poverty to riches within the last half-century, and therefore, not looked favorably upon by those looking to hire employees. It seems, therefore, that beauty is just one more thing for individuals to invest in in order to thrive in the competitive culture that is integrated into so many facets of Korean society. Get help with your essay today, from our professional essay writers! Qualified writers in the subject of sociology are ready and waiting to help you with your studies. Get help with your essay View professionally written samples Furthermore, with the rise of the Korean entertainment industry and the widespread use of social media, beauty is constantly emphasized. Where most Western artists and entertainers are celebrated for their musical talents or ability to perfectly capture a character on the screen, beauty is an absolute standard that needs to be attained in order to be successful. Author Keith How>GET ANSWER