Plan for Leading an Adaptive Change in a Local Human Services System
One of the duties of a leader is to plan to meet the ongoing changes in the context of practice. Some of these changes are driven by changes in policy, funding, economics, demographics, or culture. Each of these drivers acts as a unique trigger that requires the leader to reassess current policy, procedure, and practices to plan to meet these upcoming needs.
The purpose of this course project is to demonstrate how you would apply the theories and strategies of leadership and organizational change for a local human services system to adapt to remain relevant in a changing context of practice.
Discuss a specific forecasted change, how it is relevant to the chosen human services system, and the types of adaptive change that would be needed in preparing for this forecasted change.
Discuss the culture of the chosen human services system in relation to change, along with cross-cultural issues in meeting the changing needs of the community.
Explain how Primark’s distribution is arranged to provide customer convenience. All suppliers and their factories manufacturer for Primark are covered by Code of Conduct. Primark have an increasingly comprehensive programme of auditing to ensure that suppliers act according to the Code. Audits are carried out by Primark regionally based ethical trade managers. Almost two-thirds of their purchasing spend is with top 100 suppliers. Primark audited 162 suppliers and 340 production sites during the year. 70% of these audits were carried out by specialist external auditors and the remaining 30% by local ethical trade team. Primark targets for 2009 are even more ambitious. They are planning to audit and engage in follow up with factories working for the top 250 suppliers. This will cover 87% of our suppliers by expenditure, and involve over 1,000 audits. All audits and commitment of suppliers with Code of Conduct shows that how important customer’s satisfaction is for Primark. Audits are necessary in the business so that the staff get well qualified and have personal skills for the business and market in which they are working to satisfied and convenience the customer. The quality and price is the main two things that make people to shop from Primark. The stores are all over the country that makes people approach them easily. To be friendly and helpful towards customers and staff, the public need to think that we are a friendly company; this will make them want to come to store. Business treat everybody the same. The people with less money will be treated the same as people that have lots of money. Primark make everyone in the store feel individual, and make everyone feel like they are ‘special’. Task 11 How are Primark’s prices set to reflect their objectives and market conditions? Studies had shown that low-cost retailer such as Primark is the store what people wanted. If we compare other retail companies in the UK, the only thing it does not have is probably the budget chain like Primark clothing. Primark is in the Tertiary Sector; the store buys raw materials from a Secondary Business and sells the products, such as clothing and shoes. It is a large, multinational business. It is quite a well-known business and there are several stores throughout the United Kingdom. Most of people have heard of this store, so it is a strong, well-run organisation. Primark earn plenty of profits, so they are able to provide more products for the public. The businesses objectives are to provide good quality products for the public. Business wants the public to realise that they are a good company and just because products are cheap, it doesn’t mean that they are rubbish. This will achieve by having their products made by people that know what they are doing and test them to check that they are good in quality. To sell goods at reasonable prices; business provide w>GET ANSWER