• Identify sources of potential cost overruns
• Identify potential methods of growth for the venture
Every new venture encounters unforeseen events, obstacles, and costs that must be overcome. As the business begins to establish itself, it is tempting to increase spending at a rate faster than the business plan has foreseen. It is critical that the entrepreneur have a process in place to control ballooning costs.
- Review Chapters 13 and 14 in the text and the other required content.
Start Up Donut. (n.d.). Controlling costs – Checklist. Retrieved from http://www.startupdonut.co.uk/financing-a-business/cash-flow/controlling-costs-checklist
- Prepare a checklist of your own business methods for controlling costs, followed by a description of the methods you will use. Your resulting paper should be 5 double-spaced pages in length, not including a title page or references..
- Review the rubric for this assignment.
Controlling Costs and Expenses will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to, and their relative weights to the assignment overall.
Activity/ Competencies Demonstrated % of Final Grade
- Content: Students are expected to demonstrate competency in regards to critical thinking, communication (spelling and grammar), and APA formatting in their response to the following learning outcomes.
a. Identify and describe opportunities and strategies for growth. /20
b. List the challenges associated with each opportunity for growth. /15
c. Describe the sources of potential cost overruns in your current plan and as the organization grows. /25
d. Create strategies for controlling each potential cost overrun. /20
e. Demonstrate good organization, including a strong introduction and conclusion. /20
Translation process is an artistic communication between the author, the translator and the reader and the words used by the translator constitutes the major part in the process of communicating ideas or feelings of the author. “Literature is both the condition and the place of artistic communication between senders and addressees or the public” (Basnett,2002) The translator is the first one who must comprehend, read and interpret the source text then to render it in a different medium. Literary translation includes fiction,poetry, drama and the language arts must be taken into consideration by the translator. The purposes of the translator are to transfer the information but also to create an equivalent form of art. The beauty of the translators’ work is that they bring a great contribution to the creative process being recognized as part of the literary world. The literary translator must therefore possess a great knowledge of both the TL culture and language and the SL culture being able to command to>GET ANSWER