For this research project, you will help identify best practices and strategies for encouraging business participation in public-private partnerships designed to improve cybersecurity for the US Elections System. Your deliverable will be a research report that provides an overview of existing public-private partnerships (focus on Election Security), the types of cybersecurity improvements such partnerships address, the potential benefits to industry partners, and the potential risks and/or costs in resources. Your report should also address the types of due diligence activities a company should engage in before committing to participation in information sharing and other public-private partnership activities.
- Read / Review the Weekly readings.
- Research the concepts and structures for public-private partnerships as a means of furthering public policy goals. Your starting resources are:
a. What are Public Private Partnerships (World Bank)
b. The Policy Cycle
- Research existing or proposed public-private partnerships in cybersecurity and critical infrastructure protection for Elections Systems Security. Here are some sources to get you started:
- Research the DHS-led public-private partnership for Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity improvements in the area of Election Systems Security. You should also review the requirements and provisions of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Infrastructure Protection. Research why DHS is encouraging the adoption of the NIST framework.
- Find additional sources that provide information about public-private partnerships for cybersecurity, i.e. Information Sharing and Analysis Centers (ISACs) or Information Sharing and Analysis Organizations. Here are two overview/directory web pages to help you get started.
Toward the finish of the 70s, proprietors of African Americans and Jewish marks of Harlem notice the prevalence of the hip-jump and rush to record the most known specialists. These businesspeople are by and by and geologically near this music. In 1980, Kurtis Blow distributes the maxi initial one of rap to a major mark. As of now, Hip-bounce culture will turn into the most mainstream and the most compelling and particularly for the young people of the twentieth century on the planet. The truly in vogue development of the spray painting craftsmen supplies the visual substance off youthful specialists whom Paint with splashes their pictographs in exciting hues. Around then, the Reagan Administration assaults "the government assistance state" and erases the aides for the destitute individuals. Hip-containers counter-assaults by sending their irritates as messages: ''don't stretch me as far as possible, I am on the edge of the pit. It is as a wilderness once in a while, and I wonder how I make not to plunge." Furious Five cautioned. On the mechanical front, hip-containers advances with huge advances. A large portion of the stone performers stay puzzled even with the new strategies. Sadly the makers of rap make a machine for an ever increasing number of genuine rhythms. Martin Luther King is an emblematic figure of hip-bounce culture Founders whom are at the leader of the SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), Martin Luther King, asserts out his objection before hostile to white provocative messages that are related with Black Power. Very, they urge the African Americans to be glad for their personality and to set cognizance of their legacy: "to keep away from the blunder which would comprise in creating one Distrust towards all Whites people� he said. In addition, he articulates a popular discourse In August 28th, 1963 before the Lincoln Memorial in Washington during his Walking for the business and Freedom called: "I have a fantasy". He is bolstered by John F. Kennedy in the battle against the racial segregation; the majority of these rights will be advanced by the "Regular citizen Rights Act" and "Casting a ballot Rights Act" under him. Martin Luther King is killed in 1968, by JamesEarl Ray, of whom the blame and the support are constantly talked about. Since 1986, Martin Luther King Day is an open occasion in the United States. After those catastrophes, the antagonistic vibe toward Black Power fortifies in 1968 with the presence of the development of Black Panthers which turns into the most significant association militating for the dark force.>GET ANSWER