Review following blog post (https://www.strategyzer.com/blog/posts/2014/12/02/how-to-design-great-workshops)
Based on the reading listed above, design a draft workshop outline.
- Create a workshop agenda with a clear thread that shows participants how the new or improved value proposition(s) or business model(s) will emerge.
- Take participants on a journey of many steps by focusing on one simple task (module) at a time.
- Avoid blah, blah, blah and favor-structured interactions with tools like the canvases or processes like the thinking hats.
- Alternate between work in small groups (4-6 people) and plenary sessions for presentations and integration.
- Strictly manage time for each module, in particular for prototyping. Use a timer visible to all participants.
- Design the agenda as a series of iterations for the same value proposition (or business model). Design, critique, iterate and pivot.
This Poem Is for Bear Presentation of Brigade Gary Snyder as an artist "The account of a bear" The tale of a legend and the bear in the story 3. 1 Japanese priestess venerate 2 Indigenous individuals, Bear and Indian bear female end Profile Gary Snyder The alleged crush age The part composed a sonnet entitled "This sonnet is a bear". Later on we can see that this sonnet is a component of Beat Generation, reflecting significant realities and involvement with Gary Snyder's life. "Bear" is a deep sonnet about a bear in the woodland pulling trees and awkward rocks grasping. Ice accepts that there is sufficient space on the planet for the bear to spread. Men continually raise the pace forward and in reverse, taking a gander at the telescope and the magnifying instrument with the equivalent uncomfortable interest, crash between the heart and state of mind. At that point, this relationship is similarly precise to the two people and bears, and is by all accounts adorable and thinking before the finish of the perception of a bear waving his head to and fro Like other Emily Dickinson sonnets, this tune has no title. In this way, the standard method to allude to Dickinson's sonnet is through that number that is indicated in its first line, or Thomas Johnson's last form. "The memorial service in my mind is the shape and subject of the vintage Dickinson, where I draw genial models where the passing of the expired with regards to the burial service's basic engineering, sporadic rhyme, and dim contemplation Note". . The appearance is a straightforward sonnet composed by Dickinson to not just point out the all inclusiveness of death as consummation yet in addition to investigate the quintessence of death itself. Emily Dickinson is known for a short sonnet brimming with stunning pictures and dim thoughts. She composed numerous sonnets about death, including that I felt a burial service in my mind, since I was unable to stop my demise. These two sonnets take after this sonnet, I heard the buzz of the fly - when I passed on the stunning to stand out from what the speaker hopes to find out about what she really composed I utilized a dim picture. . Among these three sonnets, Dickinson indicated that she was encountering demise and reserved the privilege to talk all things considered. In all stanzas, passing is clarified as dim, baffling and diverting. Dickinson didn't attempt to comfort her concept of ??death by her perusers, however clarified it as an awful thing. She centers around the encompassing subtleties and permits the peruser to enter the hospice with her. In this sonnet she is giving unique consideration to flies.>GET ANSWER