You have been directed by your corporate or organizational president to research one of the following situations/problems and prepare a formalized research paper. This paper should be addressed to the president, board of directors, and your professor. For this research, you should conduct a review of literature based on the current practices being used in today’s organizations (in terms of your selected research problem/situation).
For your research project, please select one of the following problem or situational areas to research. As you conduct your secondary and/or primary research, you should also develop a well-developed strategy as to how to implement your strategy into this organization. One way to view the selected problem is to think of a current or previous organization, in which you might focus your research efforts towards. For example, you may be facing the same problem in your current organization – so you could write this paper, based on addressing this particular problem with your current organization. If you do not see the relevance of any of these problems with your current or past employers – just write your paper as if you were employed with a Fortune 500 company or an organization currently in the news.
Here is the listing of potential problems or situations from you can select your research topic from:
- Creation and implementation of an electronic usage (i.e., email, computer, or other computer technology) policy to be used in the organization.
- Technological changeover from one computer system to a newer computer system (keep in mind the possible conversion problems).
- Creation and implementation of a revised disciplinary policy to replace a current policy, which is not working (and lawsuits have resulted from the current, poorly written disciplinary policy).
- Creation and implementation of a new compensation and benefits package (please remember that the president and board of directors may not be as accepting of this particular topic area… but it is worth the challenge of trying to convince them differently).
- Creation and implementation of a new performance appraisal system or method of conducting performance appraisals.
George Orwell symbolized Karl Marx, the author of socialism as Old Major who established animalism. Old Major was believed to be the most shrewd animal at Manor Farm. George Orwell keenly communicated Karl Marx's thoughts with regards to Animal Farm through Old Major's discourse to the entirety of the animals at Manor Farm. This discourse laid the specific circumstance and reason behind Animalism and started the possibility of the upset inside the creatures. Karl Marx was the first to request change, comparatively Old Major was the first to energize the theme of progress through his discourse. The similitudes between Old Major and Karl Marx can additionally be seen when Old Major energizes different creatures shouting, "that is my message to you, confidants: Rebellion!" (Orwell Chapter 1) Similarly Karl Marx started the possibility of an insurgency shouting, "let the decision classes tremble at a socialist transformation. The proletarians have nothing to lose except for their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen everything being equal, join together!" Unfortunately Old Major kicked the bucket before observing the genuine insurgency happen however his ways of thinking and thoughts that he abandoned were helped through by different creatures. So also to Old Major, Karl Marx kicked the bucket before observing the Russian Revolution happen but since he was broadly regarded, he had an effect on Russia and thusly the remainder of the world through his supporters, in particular Leon Trotsky, spoke to as Snowball in Animal Farm. George Orwell capably symbolized the fall of Czar Nicholas II and the beginning of the Russian Revolution through the character of Mr. Jones. Dictator Nicholas II is regularly portrayed as a brutal and unfit pioneer, much like the creatures delineated Mr. Jones as closefisted. They were both pitiless in various manners and their poor initiative was the explanation the individuals and creatures revolted.>GET ANSWER