“One of the most important steps in launching a new business venture is fashioning a well-designed, practical, realistic financial plan.” (Scarborough & Cornwall, 2015, p. 454).
With this assignment, you are creating two important elements of a financial plan: an Income Statement and Balance Sheet. You also are preparing an outline of a presentation of your business plan to potential investors or lenders.
Using the business you created from Assignments 2 and 3, write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Prepare a simple pro forma (projected) income statement and balance sheet for the first two years of operation, using income projections and incorporating an advertising plan.
- Outline a plan for hiring and retaining competent, motivated employees for your business.
- Prepare an outline for a “pitch,” i.e., a short 20-30 minute business plan presentation that will be made to lenders or investors.
- Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format may be different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details (more information and an example is included in the Strayer Writing Standards left menu link).
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the key financial management considerations in operating a small business, including sources of financing.
• Determine the various control and support functions needed to manage a small business.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in small business management.
• Write clearly and concisely about small business management using proper writing mechanics.
The Jaguar Poem Puma is about an excursion to the zoo to the wire. In this stanza he portrays the creatures in the zoo and their conduct. It thinks about Jaguar, a creature unique in relation to other creature's way of life, primates, parrots, tigers, lions and pythons. This sonnet initially clarifies "Yawn" and "their love", and the way that they are under the sun builds sluggishness. I feel that this line was purposely picked to pass on the fatigue of the zoo's day by day life and set laziness. Panther is a sonnet about the savage creatures Ted Hughes discovered something about human instinct. By all accounts, this sonnet is a creature's sonnet suggestive of Jaguar's outrage and viciousness. This is an emblematic sonnet about the vitality of creatures. Here, the writer uncovers his idea through seeing the zoo. Mandrills, parrots, just as creatures, for example, snakes, tigers and lions appear to be extremely happy with the current circumstance. These creatures were fretful on the grounds that they were detained. For instance, the priests yawn and thunder when they revere bugs under the sun. Parrots are yelling or gladly moving to stand out for spectators. Tigers and lions are as yet lying under the sun so they look drained and look sluggish. Indeed, every one of these creatures are lethargic and depleted. Indeed, even Python appears to lose its capacity and speed like antiquated fossils. How successfully do Jaguar Hughes of Ted Hughes pass on the intensity of Jaguar? Ted Hughes' sonnet "Panther" clarifies the creatures in the zoo and their method of living. Additionally contrast them and Jaguars not quite the same as other creature's way of life. The panther delineated in this sonnet is ground-breaking, how? The principal line of Ted Hughes verse is Jaguar. "The monkey will yawn under the sun and respect their bugs." Starting with the initial three words ... Get him so as to lie (Golman) Ted Bundy said that this current nation's history It is one of the most well known mental patients among (Nordheimer). Appealing (Bointon 25). His casualties are not terrified of him in light of the fact that Bondi and individuals believe that the sequential executioner resembles the inverse ("Ted Bondi"). Sequential executioner master Robert Kappel said. It would be ideal if you reveal to me a sequential executioner can>GET ANSWER