- Discuss each character’s relevance in the story.
- Why do you think Rick, the District Attorney, wanted to cover up the fact that his car was stolen by two black men? Were his ideas for “handling” the situation appropriate? Why or why not?
- Should Tommy (police officer) have done anything differently to stop Officer John Ryan from treating the Thayer’s the way he did when he pulled them over? What should he have done?
- Name the different stereotypes you heard in this movie? Are they ones you have heard before? Is
stereotyping a bad practice? What are the reasons why people use stereotypes? Does everyone stereotype?
- Where do you think Officer John Ryan’s feelings about black people came from?
What do you think pushed Officer John Ryan to risk his own life to save Mrs. Thayer?
- What were the benefits to detective Graham Waters taking the DA’s offer to lie in exchange for cleaning up his brother’s police record? What were the consequences of his decision?
- Reflect on the statement that television producer Cameron Thayer made to Anthony: “you embarrass me, you embarrass yourself.” What do you think were Thayer’s motives?
- Do you believe that citizens should be able to purchase and possess guns? Why or why not? If so, what stipulations do you think there should be on purchasing and possessing a gun?
- What could have happened in Jean’s life that made her so angry? What made her realize that her
housekeeper, Maria, was her best friend? What might have kept her from seeing this and treating her with respect all along?
- What do you think made Anthony decide not to sell the refugees to the chop shop owner and release them to freedom.
Content see of this paper: This page of the article has 2693 words. Download the full form above. Offers are characterized as a territory that an association will decide to exceed expectations in so as to increase upper hand and become an industry chief. (Treacy and Wiersema, 1993). Treacy and Wiersema, 1993, recommends that there are three conventional incentives (teaches) that a firm can decide to center upon so as to prevail inside their working business sector. These three recommendations are: – Operational Excellence: concentrating on cost administration and giving their buyer accommodation at a serious cost. – Customer Intimacy: centering after gathering the client's necessities by fitting their administration/item to their requirements. – Product Leadership: concentrating on item advancement and improvement to constantly deliver cutting edge items and administrations. (Treacy and Wiersema, 1993) So as to prevailing the market, the organization should concentrate on enhancing their customers with one of the above offers to increase upper hand. Treacy and Wiersema (1993) recommend that there are four guidelines wherein the firm ought to follow: 1. Mean to exceed expectations inside one of the incentive. 2. Keep up gauges on other incentives. 3. Increment incentive to the buyer's year-on-year to control the market. 4. To help picked incentive, the association should convey an exclusive requirement working plan of action.>GET ANSWER