1) Choose one (1) middle range theory or interdisciplinary theory from the list of theorists posted in Week 2 module. If an interdisciplinary theory is chosen, email the instructor for approval.
2) Identify the structural components of the selected theory:
a. Describe the purpose of the theory (descriptive, explain, predictive etc.).
b. Explain the scope of the theory (middle, interdisciplinary).
c. Identify the major concepts and major propositions.
d. Explain the major assumptions.
3) Identify the functional components of the selected theory:
a. Describe the theoretical and operation definitions.
b. Analyze the logical organization of the theory.
c. Identify the stated outcomes or consequences.
4) Identify the evaluation components of the selected theory:
a. Discuss how the theory is congruent with nursing standards.
b. Describe the validity and relevance of the theory.
c. Discuss the implications for nursing related to implementation of the theory.
5) Discuss how the theory contributes to the discipline of nursing.
6) The scholarly paper should be written clearly and concisely providing comprehensive details about the subject or topic of discussion.
7) When developing the scholarly APA paper, begin with an introductory paragraph which includes the purpose statement; that is supported by literature or evidence.
a) Remember APA does not use the title “Introduction.”
b) The body of the paper should include level headings to keep the readers focused on the written content.
c) A conclusion is important to summarize the main points of the paper.
d) Finalize the assignment or paper with the reference page(s). This will be the last step to the assignment/paper.
8) The paper should consist of five (5) to six (6) pages excluding the title and reference pages.
9) Use level one and level two headings (see APA page 62 to review levels of heading).
10) Write the paper in third person, not first person. This means do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’ statements.
11) Use at least four (4) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory).
The Incredible Years programs are multi-versatile educational program/preparing programs that are used by a great many guardians, instructors, and youngsters over the world. Regardless of whether a youngster has a diagnosable issue, is certainly not a set prerequisite for program capability. In any case, this being stated, the program was intended for an intended interest group with some regular central focuses. The Incredible Years programs primarily target youngsters that have been determined to have disarranges, for example, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder), and CD (Conduct Disorder) (Webster-Stratton, 2013). Additionally included inside the objective populace are financially distraught families, worker families, families alluded by CPS (Child Protective Services), and youngsters who show socio-enthusiastic issues (Webster-Stratton, 2013). Since the Incredible Years programs have such a different objective group of spectators, essential conveyance settings for the program likewise fluctuate. Conveyance settings for the projects are quite often network based, however now and then they can be somewhat increasingly selective. A few instances of essential conveyance areas for the projects include: emergency clinics, psychological well-being offices, jails, covers, homes, strict associations, essential consideration offices, grade schools, YMCAs, and in particular Head Start preschools (Webster-Stratton, 2013). Taking into account that the projects are centered around surviving and anticipating social, lead, scholarly, and social issues/issues inside kids, the objective populaces legitimately relate with program objectives. On the off chance that lead, social, and scholastic issues are avoided and treated at an opportune time they can hinder the beginning of: cutting edge direct issue, substance misuse, brutality, scholarly underachievement, and future wrongdoing (Webster-Stratton, 2013). This is particularly valid for kids and guardians who originate from impeded and high hazard foundations with negligible assets (Webster-Stratton, 2013). As a network based asset the Incredible Years programs fill in as a life saver for families that don't have the financially intends to get the guide they need.>GET ANSWER